Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, Zis looks like a gathering that needz a bit of evil scheming! A perferct opportunity to test out my new invention, ze Goodlookinator 3000!
I will turn all ze participants handsome (or gorgeous if your a womanz), so zat all ze outsiderz will be jealous of our irresistable charm zat will slowly but surely wilt zeir feeble mindz.

I will readz the rezt of the threadmarkz to get a general idea of what has happened

I mean, just some bullet points so I get the general gist of what is going on here would be great.
I won't vote completely in the dark here, just because you said so (at least this time)

I love you too, Hime

This weebz needzed some evil german engineer energies I noticed, now I can only hope zat ze platypus won't impede my evil plans of infiltrating town! I mean.. infiltrating Scums, yes, of course! I may be evil, but I have a family to take care of!

Vote Council Mango

time to rule over the tri-state area once and for all!

I want you to admit that you are just bad. If you are townie that is. Just horrible.

Like from a townie pov you would wanna work with other strong players if you think they might be townie, not throw the game because of ego issues. Look at the game, we have 50 players half of them did not even post. You think life will be nice and easy? You think some of these players you will be able to reason with? Like if you are scum here then fair. But if you are townie then this is just embarrassing. I know I am townie, I am probably towns best bet actually in reaching this to the end line. You will see soon enough.

You can’t stop and pause and think to yourself it’s weird how suddenly I gained 10+votes and half of these votes from people who don’t even care to check your lying ass post about me being outed lol. You then complain about worst gunners for some reason when they are actually thinking reasonably and not feeding into your needless paranoia because you have this self esteem issue of wanting to be right. Sometimes you are just wrong and that’s mafia, no shame in admitting it. Jesus. It’s been so long I am not sure if you would do shit like this as townie.
I'm the number one ranked player on OLF. I'm good with my abilities. This has nothing to do with ego. If I'm wrong it is what it is and I'll make up for it, sometimes you gotta break a few eggs but I tend to stay in the green

Can you tell me what this is all about, I just voted you because Ultra's cat told me to.

But I am impressionable still, give me a quick recap of what you're being accused of and why they're wrong

He basically wants me gone because I refused to give a player I don’t trust and scum leaned one of my abilities. They were not transparent about it, they are not confirmed townies, and I don’t trust them. Would you give a player you don’t trust one of your abilities mango?

S

Sallucion

He basically wants me gone because I refused to give a player I don’t trust and scum leaned one of my abilities. They were not transparent about it, they are not confirmed townies, and I don’t trust them. Would you give a player you don’t trust one of your abilities mango?
I am not Mango, but no.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Council Mango

time to rule over the tri-state area once and for all!
I am not worthy of this honor, Hime, but I am beyond thankful for the show of trust you've given me

I will make sure that you won't be victim to my evil plans by accident, I will let you know far in advance so that you will stay safe

Lmao! see my cat pic ;D
You haz a cat picture too?!

Oh my goodnez! Doofensmirtz may not be able to pick a side then..
I must see it, where is the cute kitty cat?

You seem to be glossing over the fact that Indigo was your main scum read and he's basically confirmed town. Kinda awkward...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Generally speaking no, that is like gambling with fate.

I wouldn't say it's completely past me, but it is highly highly circumstancial.

giving away an ability =/= letting someone copy an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.