Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not? tf lol

giving away an ability sounds like u just outright lose it whereas someone else gains it
copying just means someone gets a replica of ur ability, but also i naturally expect a copy to be like a 1x or limited in some way
It is, does not matter if they copy it or not. You still giving them a free ability.

Could be better - is what I would say, but then you entered the room

:blush::sweat:

Hehe, I'm in the increasingly popular destination of Lofoten Island right now for the season. No words can describe the grandeur scenery here, the only way I could remotely describe it is "straight out of a fairytale"
My man, things will get better for you for sure. :sweat:

I had to google this, and that looks stunning indeed! I would love to visit such a place again. Wanted and I have been in 'Bergen' long time ago, and that place was already beautiful.

You sound mad. I'm not flexing. You basically told me I should go through some humiliation ritual if I'm wrong and you flip town or something. I am just informing you that I am confident in my skills even if I do end up wrong on occasion. I would likely change little to nothing about my current PoE
Being confident in your skills does not mean you are hell bent in a decision and incapable of reevaluating your solve. Two different things.

A person should be confident in their skills, but this is no longer skills issue anymore.

Being confident in your skills does not mean you are hell bent in a decision and incapable of reevaluating your solve. Two different things.

A person should be confident in their skills, but this is no longer skills issue anymore.
I'm not hell bent though. I gave you my terms. I am just to lazy to get a wagon going on Ekko. Tbh you are correct that a lot of these players aren't actually thinking in any capacity so short of anything solid they'll just munch on grass and look the other way

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He basically wants me gone because I refused to give a player I don’t trust and scum leaned one of my abilities. They were not transparent about it, they are not confirmed townies, and I don’t trust them. Would you give a player you don’t trust one of your abilities mango?
Why is ultra claiming that Indigo is basically confirmed?

I kinda gathered that he used some sort of ability, but it's still too vague for me to get an idea what's the actual case is

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nobody wants to elaborate what is going on, I am sitting here with more questions than I started with, but everyone is so tight lipped that I'm starting to wonder if there is actually any substance to this at all.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Kekko

I'm good with going this way though.

I'm not hell bent though. I gave you my terms. I am just to lazy to get a wagon going on Ekko. Tbh you are correct that a lot of these players aren't actually thinking in any capacity so short of anything solid they'll just munch on grass and look the other way
I would not go this back and forth with you if I didn’t think there is a decent chance you are probably townie here and if we want a shot at winning this thing, we need to think and not do bravado plays just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.