Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s still giving an ability to a player you don’t trust. That’s the premise, you make it seem something that it’s not.
"giving" sounds like u r no longer in possession of it
if i give u a gift, i will no longer have that gift

its easy to say copy and its also much more accurate, not sure y there is such a problem here unless u specifically chose that choice of wording for some type of reason

"giving" sounds like u r no longer in possession of it
if i give u a gift, i will no longer have that gift

its easy to say copy and its also much more accurate, not sure y there is such a problem here unless u specifically chose that choice of wording for some type of reason
You the one making this a problem, someone wanna copy one of my abilities and have them as their own. That’s the same as them having the ability and giving it to them. You gonna keep going back and forth over this nonsense? did you catch up? any thoughts that would probably move the game forward? Congratulations you are playing number 20 who wanna take a shot at me this game. How very productive of you.

You the one making this a problem, someone wanna copy one of my abilities and have them as their own. That’s the same as them having the ability and giving it to them. You gonna keep going back and forth over this nonsense? did you catch up? any thoughts that would probably move the game forward? Congratulations you are player number 20 who wanna take a shot at me this game. How very productive of you.
Edit*

Need to see more from you Michelle, your intro post pinged me as informed when you stated otherwise. Until I see some progression from your end, you mostly gonna stay there.

Who do you think is scum? Also I recall ekko giving you something, do you wanna elaborate on that?
Why should I claim what I received?
Ekko knows what he send, I know what I received.

Your case is weak and I explained to Baki things when he said I would be informed.
You should reconsider if you are town.

You the one making this a problem, someone wanna copy one of my abilities and have them as their own. That’s the same as them having the ability and giving it to them. You gonna keep going back and forth over this nonsense? did you catch up? any thoughts that would probably move the game forward? Congratulations you are playing number 20 who wanna take a shot at me this game. How very productive of you.
Like you out here complaining that there is a lot of pages and how it makes you not want to catch up. But have no qualms wasting your time and tunneling over something that is self explanatory. You think by doing this you moving the thread forward? You bringing anything to the table? There is 49 other players you probably need to look at if you are townie here.

Worst

Custom title
My updated town reads:

Prev List

My prev list was

Naomi
Adam
Ratchet

As town reads

And Charlie and town vibes

I would add Pot and Zemmi to my town vibes list

There might be a person I don't like but I won't reveal their name now

Current list

Adam
Naomi
Broki
Flowa
Pot
Ultra
Polar

I removed Ratchet cuz i haven't looked into him at all after that point

As for town vibes i've also removed Zem & Charles for the same reasons as Ratchet didn't looked into them after that

I would add Mango to my town vibes list though i liked his entrance!

As for my scum reads

Sallucion should probably go to the valhalla ASAP ( i might take care of that myself this NP )
Soulkiller pfft idk bro tough one he said i was actually using my brain which probably means he's rotten to the core.... i'll give the man the credits though he's defending himself pretty well but rn i gotta trust Ultra!

Rest are null

As for the reason of my town reads as my previous read, i just like their overall thread participation it feels townie to me the way they are interacting with people

Why should I claim what I received?
Ekko knows what he send, I know what I received.

Your case is weak and I explained to Baki things when he said I would be informed.
You should reconsider if you are town.
I’ll reconsider when I see you scum hunting and moving the thread forward. Prove me to you are townie, not just tell me to consider because.

Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon
GTH I would say Queen rolled scum.

Looks too excited. Like he has a whole role buffet to work with.
you are 50% correct :optimistic:
This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh
Soulkiller is outted. Vote em
Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job
vote lynch soulkiller
third game i play with you
third time you roll scum
but this time i won't be "easy to convince" bitch
Vote lynch SoulKiller.
limited on time but here we go

Vote lynch Soulkiller
But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

Saber - 5

Saber: Saber > Saber

Mr. Reloaded: Indigo > Saber
Alwaysmind: Saber
Alexis2282AE: Saber
Dr. Watson: TheAncientCenturion

Logiko: Saber

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!

My updated town reads:

Prev List

Current list

Adam
Naomi
Broki
Flowa
Pot
Ultra
Polar

As for town vibes i've also removed Zem & Charles for the same reasons as Ratchet didn't looked into them after that

As for my scum reads

Sallucion should probably go to the valhalla ASAP ( i might take care of that myself this NP )
Soulkiller pfft idk bro tough one he said i was actually using my brain which probably means he's rotten to the core.... i'll give the man the credits though he's defending himself pretty well but rn i gotta trust Ultra!

Rest are null

As for the reason of my town reads as my previous read, i just like their overall thread participation it feels townie to me the way they are interacting with people
Telling you that you are thinking to yourself does not mean I am rotten to the core, bruh. it means don’t be a sheep.

My updated town reads:

Prev List

Current list

Adam
Naomi
Broki
Flowa
Pot
Ultra
Polar

As for my scum reads

Rest are null

Wait, 177 pages in and your only scum read is me which you follow because you cheeping ultra and the other scum read is an inactive in sallu? You can’t be serious.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My updated town reads:

Prev List

Current list

Adam
Naomi
Broki
Flowa
Pot
Ultra
Polar

As for my scum reads

Rest are null

Why is Sallucion deemed to be an Einherjar, Lord Worst?

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
@Worst i dont think that we talked that much this game, check this out, i rly believe that Soul should not be the direction this phase, he is too proactive and fire spirited tbh, usually when people are pilling like this on someone is a bad sign

Worst

Custom title
Telling you that you are thinking to yourself does not mean I am rotten to the core, bruh. it means don’t be a sheep.
Well from my POV it appeared a little like you were trying to get me on your good side after all what i said was that you just didn't ducked down and took distance from people but you're out here actively engaging, u gotta understand you're at the center of the attention now, i placed my vote on you cuz i though Ultra had unquestionable mech but then he said it's " most likely " true so i took a bit of distance and looked how the situation evolved so i stand by what i said and praise the fact that you're still here actively responding to the allegations but overall i like Ultra' push better and u gotta follow other people as well some times

Wait, 177 pages in and your only scum read is me which you follow because you cheeping ultra and the other scum read is an inactive in sallu? You can’t be serious.
I mainly look for town reads i'll let my bullets do the scum hunting

check this out mfers, ima spam this till you get tired of it

@Michelle @hime @MangoSenpai , check this out

Well from my POV it appeared a little like you were trying to get me on your good side after all what i said was that you just didn't ducked down and took distance from people but you're out here actively engaging, u gotta understand you're at the center of the attention now, i placed my vote on you cuz i though Ultra had unquestionable mech but then he said it's " most likely " true so i took a bit of distance and looked how the situation evolved so i stand by what i said and praise the fact that you're still here actively responding to the allegations but overall i like Ultra' push better and u gotta follow other people as well some times

I mainly look for town reads i'll let my bullets do the scum hunting
There is no mech though, he basically voting me because I did not let a player I don’t trust copy one of my abilities. Would you allow a player you scum read at a time to copy one of your abilities? They don’t communicate about it, they are not being transparent about it. Would you?

There is no mech, this is simply just next level blasphemy. I feel like a broken record at this point.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Worst i dont think that we talked that much this game, check this out, i rly believe that Soul should not be the direction this phase, he is too proactive and fire spirited tbh, usually when people are pilling like this on someone is a bad sign
This, plus, nobody wants to give me any details about anything revolving this case.
All I see is he said she said, vague language and a whole lot of nothing

Worst

Custom title
Yeah yeah i think that too somewhat as i said his defence appears to be very good if he wa part of a scum team i believe he would be a bit less intense and try to play more cool but he's quite aggressive in his defence these are all points in his favor.....

Why is Sallucion deemed to be an Einherjar, Lord Worst?
Well adam said ( a bit earlier in the game ) that there are some people who feel like they're here but they aren't.....i'm getting that feeling with Sallu feels like he's playing too low i also just voted him before going to sleep but i don't seem to have gotten any reaction from him ( i mean i'm sure he's gonna react after i said this but you know scum hunting instincts doing their job! )

Status
Not open for further replies.