Status
Not open for further replies.
This, plus, nobody wants to give me any details about anything revolving this case.
All I see is he said she said, vague language and a whole lot of nothing
Maybe if you read the thread mango you would help you get clarity? I explained myself like a million times already. Start around page 112 if it helps you out. Or page 105 to be safe.

No, it‘s not. You lose nothing. It‘s just like an ability invest.
I already went over this. Yes it is I am giving you an ability regardless by copying one of mine and giving it to a someone. Not sure why you people assume I have to lose something to give a player an ability. Did you come back from the dead so you can do another dance with me?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job
Just looked back at the posts in question that started it all; that is the extent of this case?

Bruh.exe
For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
Lmao, I am inclined to believe it is a coincidence, but I won't deny that it is a very curious coincidence.

My impression of Alexis is that he seems to either
a) doubt their ability to solve to the point where he simply choses not to
b) he simply struggles with finding something to latch onto
c) prefers to let others take the lead so he doesn't have to be liable for mislynching

I won't say anything definitive, and this is by no means intended to be slander, only my observation from the limited games I've played with him.

Saber and Reloaded is curious though, to my knowledge these two are not well aquainted, and like it or not, the council votes are often influenced by popularity

This, plus, nobody wants to give me any details about anything revolving this case.
All I see is he said she said, vague language and a whole lot of nothing
Soul refused to cooperate with Indigo(one of his scum reads) and apparently now he is outed
Now people are just pushing him based on this fact, refusing to analyze anything else

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well adam said ( a bit earlier in the game ) that there are some people who feel like they're here but they aren't.....i'm getting that feeling with Sallu feels like he's playing too low i also just voted him before going to sleep but i don't seem to have gotten any reaction from him ( i mean i'm sure he's gonna react after i said this but you know scum hunting instincts doing their job! )
If activity is the only thing you're basing the read off of, then I think it is not really strong ground when it comes to Sallu.
His activity is normally in the middle to lower end, I think the content of his posts are more important than the frequency of posting.

You the one making this a problem, someone wanna copy one of my abilities and have them as their own. That’s the same as them having the ability and giving it to them. You gonna keep going back and forth over this nonsense? did you catch up? any thoughts that would probably move the game forward? Congratulations you are playing number 20 who wanna take a shot at me this game. How very productive of you.
Like you out here complaining that there is a lot of pages and how it makes you not want to catch up. But have no qualms wasting your time and tunneling over something that is self explanatory. You think by doing this you moving the thread forward? You bringing anything to the table? There is 49 other players you probably need to look at if you are townie here.
like i said MULTIPLE times, im fine looking into anything specific
u want me to just spend all my time reading for the sake of reading

i think me playing live lets ppl get a better read on me plus get a better read on others present rn and it actually allows me to be a part of any discussions
i find it useful

I already went over this. Yes it is I am giving you an ability regardless by copying one of mine and giving it to a someone. Not sure why you people assume I have to lose something to give a player an ability. Did you come back from the dead so you can do another dance with me?
It costs you NOTHING. You are just afraid of getting checked. Also I literally tried HELPING you with it because I like playing with you and if I can clear you mechanically it would have saved us a shit ton of time.

But alas, you blew it by refusing to cooperate. I hope for your own sake you‘re scum cuz god, what Townie plays like this.

And if you don’t want the person to get something harmful you can literally choose to give them something more weak or harmless. Holy shit, stop acting like idiots when you’re not.

Status
Not open for further replies.