Status
Not open for further replies.
watson is totally off town meta
plus i have like a 95% accurate read meter on her

recent town game for example:
https://onelastforum.com/threads/bleach-mafia-prod-test-game.5237/

plus watson has a certain degree of "quirkiness" to her posts
"adhd style" is how i think of it, a bit all over the place and jumbled but she tries her best to analyze ppls behaviors/posts and write up long posts where ur like ??? for 40% of each one

>im still spewing nonsense despite the fact it's been more than a year
fantastic, good to know

Is there anybody who would do it at start of game or is this just some conspiracy theory to make Saber look bad?

Don't like this type of posts.
Its not only that, we have a throuple going on with Saber-Reloaded- Alexis, you should read this, go back to the orginal post, im quoting a lot quotes.
Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!

scum/ town just by looking at a singular ability, in a game like the Weebs no less?
I mean, in my case I have the ability to rewrite my own actions. And only mine which demonstrates I don’t have a team (so I’m at the very least confirmed not part of a scum team from this). Let‘s say somebody has a Mason ability, or an alignment check with Inno/Guilty, stuff like that is always Town. There’s a bunch of abilities which are p much Town exclusive even for Weebs or stuff which helps clear you as Town or Indie.

Can you answer my immunity question now please?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
>im still spewing nonsense despite the fact it's been more than a year
fantastic, good to know
don't care if im voted fucking have at it
Appeal to Emotion - Like Mango before her, Watson toxifies the argument by making it about the personal offence she takes to it. She then uses this as an excuse to not engage with the suspicion of her wholesale.

Appeal to Emotion - Like Mango before her, Watson toxifies the argument by making it about the personal offence she takes to it. She then uses this as an excuse to not engage with the suspicion of her wholesale.
RATCHET.

You fuck.

Right off.

It's not AtE. Shove it up your ass.

I look scummy; vote me. I'm not trying to wiggle out of this you fucking cunt.

Just because I air my frustrations doesn't mean it's to appeal to pathos at all. It was directed at hime's observation toward me and made me a little sad toward myself, you are not part of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.