Status
Not open for further replies.
and no, ratchet doesn't get tangled in his emotions very often so this resulting in a flame war is infinitesimal. if he does get tangled, he's less aggressive and more passive than anything.

my issue is my pathos-involved reactions is not really correlated with anything and i expect certain players to realize that after playing for so long with me

anyway, beyond this, i don't have alot of investment in this game period so it reflects poorly in my play. ive admitted to this more than once so far.
do with that what you will. i am not a fan of defending myself generally speaking, regardless despite it being an obvious necessarily. this has no real sense to it other than my mountain of reservations of worrying that it's simply going to be word vomit. ime it's been fairly useless to defend myself because it is just an influx of information im rapidly processing and spewing out all at once. it never does anything

my issue is my pathos-involved reactions is not really correlated with anything and i expect certain players to realize that after playing for so long with me

anyway, beyond this, i don't have alot of investment in this game period so it reflects poorly in my play. ive admitted to this more than once so far.
do with that what you will. i am not a fan of defending myself generally speaking, regardless despite it being an obvious necessarily. this has no real sense to it other than my mountain of reservations of worrying that it's simply going to be word vomit. ime it's been fairly useless to defend myself because it is just an influx of information im rapidly processing and spewing out all at once. it never does anything
Okayy well we get what you can't give, so is there smth you can give via actions?

Great, so what's your input if you have any in the state of the game?
Ratchet town

I think the nothingburger argument between him and Mango was a stretch but otherwise his arguments fall fully and well in line with how he interrogated suspects as town. The way he's articulating himself also hints as him wanting to solve from the getgo, not just wait to slowly transition into it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The problem with your sentiment, Mango, is that you immediately conclude that I'm scum,
That's interesting as I have no recollection of ever naming you scum, if you made this conclusion based on my vote then you're once more putting words in my mouth.
Should be clear as day that my vote on you was a clear denial of your narrative, and not much more than that.
when the only way to come to a charitable interpretation of your game is to deep dive into your psyche and induce that your motives are genuine (I.e taking it as an insult is not guilt tripping, but a disconnected thought process).
I understand what you're saying, but I disagree with the disconnected thought process claim. The weebs '22 is one of my most memorable games for several reasons, it is not strange that I have a strong association with you and our team, and by proxy that game as a whole.
The comment made by odd unsurprisingly left a strong impression, and the way you presented your case made me think back to that comment.
I don't see any reason why that would be disconneted, when it is very much connected and associative.
And I don't really understand why you think it's reasonable to expect me to infer that. And if you concede that it's not, then this becomes an argument by disagreement, because you would know that I couldn't reasonably come to the right answer about you, and so you would need to demonstrate that the answer I did come to is even further out of reason. Naturally, it is not. You know it's not. So all I'm really left with is a massively overdefensive reaction to suspicion.
I am not sure if it's just getting late (night shift cycle), but I am not really sure I understand what you're trying to say prior to the point that you couldn't reasonably know what I was about.

Consider this; I was humoring you and giving you more than was reasonably neccesary because you effectively gave me a in to get involved in the game, why not take full advantage of that, even to a fault?
You have done the job that town is supposed to be doing, be a philosopher and try to make a plausible story of what I am and what I'm doing.
Though that being said, I was initially gobsmacked that you were honing in on the angle you were, which is what led to my reaction and subsequent denial of that notion.

What do I gain from you trying to talk your narrative into existence?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's interesting as I have no recollection of ever naming you scum, if you made this conclusion based on my vote then you're once more putting words in my mouth.
I'll get back to the rest later - so I'm clear, are you arguing that you voted me without actually thinking I'm scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Not smth I would agree on. Mangos message to flower is smth I consider planned speech, not smth that rolls of the tongue, so Mango calling her Fleur and shit is prolly intentional
And if it was planned, what does that tell you?
I'll get back to the rest later - so I'm clear, are you arguing that you voted me without actually thinking I'm scum?
I voted you because I knew you were pushing BS, what more do I need? The point is that your entire plan of attack was making up some fairytale and try to will it into existence, I've seen you do this as both scum and town. It is not conclusive.

I lose nothing by voting you

Being confident in your skills does not mean you are hell bent in a decision and incapable of reevaluating your solve. Two different things.

A person should be confident in their skills, but this is no longer skills issue anymore.
I have not read last 50 pages, do you have any reads from the perspective of being main wagon?

Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!

Good post!

I do not know this Saber guy (girl?), not sure if it would have guts to fake poison on itself.

Reloaded likely scum here.

Watson i had initial good vibe, needs to see more. Ratchet thinks she may be scum and I think he is good Watson Reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.