Status
Not open for further replies.
My prince, explain to me why is Flower destroying Mangos actions for the phase if she also used time stop to do the same.

Same as using anything on Mango when she already has a clear POE outside of mango for pages now
I sent the Handgun at him hours ago when I found the Fleur thing sus and it looked like a smoking gun. Which you can confirm from the WU given the action was posted while I was asleep. Think before you write nonsense like this.

Vote Lynch Adam.

Tired of this shit. You can literally just read or think for yourself before constantly asking questions which are already answered to keep shading me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think at this point, you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Sure, you lose nothing, but you want to argue that your vote had no meaning behind it other than to demonstrate rejection of the premise. Why even take mechanical action (voting) then?
Well, you may not be too far off in that conclusion about arguing.
But here's some to consider, while I had no strong conviction of which side of the pendulum you swung, the fact was still that from my PoV you were pushing bs.

As a sidenote, while I don't want to lean into this too much nor will i repeat it, OOG I had complications which hindered me from participation; being 100+ pages late, overwhelmed and feeling slight guilt over my tardiness, you pretty much gave me all I needed to feel involved and was a great opportunity to get warned up.

The vote was more symbolical than it was declaring.

Worst

Custom title
Well, you may not be too far off in that conclusion about arguing.
But here's some to consider, while I had no strong conviction of which side of the pendulum you swung, the fact was still that from my PoV you were pushing bs.

As a sidenote, while I don't want to lean into this too much nor will i repeat it, OOG I had complications which hindered me from participation; being 100+ pages late, overwhelmed and feeling slight guilt over my tardiness, you pretty much gave me all I needed to feel involved and was a great opportunity to get warned up.

The vote was more symbolical than it was declaring.
Don't feel guilt young mango! Only scum feel guilt!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Anyway, I used Handgun on Mango and destroyed his actives for the phase, but he hasn’t claimed anything happened to him nor answered my question if he‘s immune. So sus.
I must've missed it, let me see

But I don't have any sort of immunity.
Regardless, is the hosts even here rn?

I sent the Handgun at him hours ago when I found the Fleur thing sus and it looked like a smoking gun. Which you can confirm from the WU given the action was posted while I was asleep. Think before you write nonsense like this.
Who are the people who calls you Fleur? The new people you brought here?Akane? Abigail?

You heavily suspected some of us hours before Mango showed up yet you never used that action on any of us
Because I expected Worst to blast SK given Nao sent him an amp. Why waste actions on somebody you think is going down?

I also never suspected Luugen. I even said he‘s probably Town. Blatantly wrong and just shade yet again.

Worst

Custom title
Because I expected Worst to blast SK given Nao sent him an amp. Why waste actions on somebody you think is going down?

I also never suspected Luugen. I even said he‘s probably Town. Blatantly wrong and just shade yet again.
I didn't got any amp though....do you get notified if you get any ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean, in my case I have the ability to rewrite my own actions. And only mine which demonstrates I don’t have a team (so I’m at the very least confirmed not part of a scum team from this). Let‘s say somebody has a Mason ability, or an alignment check with Inno/Guilty, stuff like that is always Town. There’s a bunch of abilities which are p much Town exclusive even for Weebs or stuff which helps clear you as Town or Indie.

Can you answer my immunity question now please?
As usual, you are making claims that only really makes sense to you as a matter of fact lmao

I'm not even going to argue about it lmao.

Anyway, no I don't have any immunities -granted I'm not dyslexic

Status
Not open for further replies.