Status
Not open for further replies.
there is nothing to be self-conscious abt, i have not been around at all in 80 pgs
how r ppl supposed to read an inactive?

relying on mech to clear me is boring af, sure i could let my actions speak for me but that just turns this into more of a button mashing fest

i am pushing u cuz ur here and i want to play live and u have stuff against u rn
never said im doing anything new here, its actually pretty obvious im following after ultra considering i asked him to explain the case on u

town: ultra, flower, pot, naomi, worst, ekko off the top of my head
scum: u, watson, adam, baki, ghostface

probs some others i can lean in certain directions like charlie and ratchet for town (and blue for indie) but id need to think further

Why do you think Baki is scum?

Handgun was used on ???

Verbotenes Obst was used on ???

Desert Eagle was used to kill ???, but it failed.

Stroke of Luck was used on ???

Anyone wanna claim this kill btw?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I voted you because I knew you were pushing BS, what more do I need? The point is that your entire plan of attack was making up some fairytale and try to will it into existence, I've seen you do this as both scum and town. It is not conclusive.

I lose nothing by voting you
I think at this point, you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Sure, you lose nothing, but you want to argue that your vote had no meaning behind it other than to demonstrate rejection of the premise. Why even take mechanical action (voting) then?

how do u know whether im sending in actions or not???

baki i think is scum bc he seems so willing to ignore the fact that its most likely multiball and use that as a sort of agenda to defend/sus ppl
How should scum hunt in multiball then? It is harder because team 1 can hunt team 2, but we still have to look for patterns and Connections.

could've been a scum hitting a town but idk is someone being bp a reasonable sus reason in this type of game ?
My prince, explain to me why is Flower destroying Mangos actions for the phase if she also used time stop to do the same.

Same as using anything on Mango when she already has a clear POE outside of mango for pages now

How is the gonna answer you if he is immune if he didn't say anything happened to him?
What? You either get informed your abilities are destroyed or you are immune and don’t. In which case he should confirm if he has such an immunity or not. Which he didn’t and conveniently ignored the question.

Worst

Custom title
My prince, explain to me why is Flower destroying Mangos actions for the phase if she also used time stop to do the same.

Same as using anything on Mango when she already has a clear POE outside of mango for pages now
That's indeed a weird choice of actions.....i was expecting a massive actions stop @Flower wtf is this ?

No, town in SRM can be tanky too.
Yeah in that prev game it was a reasonable suspicion here not so much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.