Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This game is all about connections, I agree with you, there is not much info to work with atm, im just stating my stance where im at, I have my links also, just gave a read list atm
I subscribe to that line of thinking, however I think calling those two posts a defense is in my opinion not really a good representation of what they actually are

Worst

Custom title
how long until EoD?

who are we voting for council / lynch again?
Me and 2 other people of your choice for council

for lynch it seems people are very decided on SK and i don't think we have another player that has this much interest rn unless someone is ready to hard start a wagon on someone

I subscribe to that line of thinking, however I think calling those two posts a defense is in my opinion not really a good representation of what they actually are
a „small„ defense, or just opinions, food for thought, do I expect this to work flawlessly? it rarely works d1, but we gotta do something, maybe things will go better from a info stance next day when the gacha shop opens and people can buy investigations(?maybe) and what not lol

Saber

King of Knights
Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
i'm a man, and listen, both reloaded and alexis were tagged by me to vote for me for the council, and by ultra to vote to lynch SK
alexis, in particular, isn't doing anything besides what he's tagged for
so, it's not a coincidence, but it's not exactly what you think it is either

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
a „small„ defense, or just opinions, food for thought, do I expect this to work flawlessly? it rarely works d1, but we gotta do something, maybe things will go better from a info stance next day when the gacha shop opens and people can buy investigations(?maybe) and what not lol
And I respect that greatly and endorse your efforts and investment, I am merely voicing my disagreement with the characterization of the posts in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.