Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a man, and listen, both reloaded and alexis were tagged by me to vote for me for the council, and by ultra to vote to lynch SK
alexis, in particular, isn't doing anything besides what he's tagged for
so, it's not a coincidence, but it's not exactly what you think it is either
I see, well i dont have a better case on anyone, my main choice for lynch would be Reloaded,
I can see Ratchet`s reasons for a Watson lynch, this is why im voting the counter-wagon of Soul
What are your reads on Reloaded and Watson?

It just makes no sense.

Flower hard suspects SK to be scum, doesn't bother roleblocking him or actually confirming kill actions being done and leaves him be for hours now.

If I had a strong sus feeling about someone as she claims she has for SK i would fucking obliterate that role to oblivion and focus fire on it until it is dead.

In what world does her actions follow her words +
You expect her to focus solely on one person?

Saber

King of Knights
I see, well i dont have a better case on anyone, my main choice for lynch would be Reloaded,
I can see Ratchet`s reasons for a Watson lynch, this is why im voting the counter-wagon of Soul
What are your reads on Reloaded and Watson?
reloaded strikes me as completely free, doing whatever he wants, joking and stuff, which is what I saw from him in the only game we played together
it made him an easy mislynch target

i just read watson's new posts today
last WG game featured scum watson, and she was playing very differently
she kept calm even when she was about to get roleblocked and vigged as the last scum
but she’s also not playing like her usual town meta either (she usually guides new players and stuff)
so, I believe her lack of activity in this game is nai, and she wasn’t doing any AtE
she’s pretty much a null read for me

reloaded strikes me as completely free, doing whatever he wants, joking and stuff, which is what I saw from him in the only game we played together
it made him an easy mislynch target

i just read watson's new posts today
last WG game featured scum watson, and she was playing very differently
she kept calm even when she was about to get roleblocked and vigged as the last scum
but she’s also not playing like her usual town meta either (she usually guides new players and stuff)
so, I believe her lack of activity in this game is nai, and she wasn’t doing any AtE
Interesting, this is kinda fence sitting but to be fair their activity is weird and cant rly blame you here
I guess its easier to vote Soul who has interactions with every active player from this game, than to vote these reads

One more thing, if Watson was doing AtE how would that NAI read change?

Saber

King of Knights
Interesting, this is kinda fence sitting but to be fair their activity is weird and cant rly blame you here
I guess its easier to vote Soul who has interactions with every active player from this game, than to vote these reads

One more thing, if Watson was doing AtE how would that NAI read change?
then she'd be scum for sure

Strong Town:

Naomi
Worst
Indigo
Michelle

Normal Town leans:

Ultra
Broki
Ratchet
TAC
Xenos