Status
Not open for further replies.
then she'd be scum for sure
So you think that these posts are just frustration and not AtE, she went online just to put this little scene, honestly this doesnt look natural to me at all
RATCHET.

You fuck.

Right off.

It's not AtE. Shove it up your ass.

I look scummy; vote me. I'm not trying to wiggle out of this you fucking cunt.

Just because I air my frustrations doesn't mean it's to appeal to pathos at all. It was directed at hime's observation toward me and made me a little sad toward myself, you are not part of the equation.
fuck you too, you should know better than this

now vote me you hypocrite
fucking insanely mad, hard to walk away

but don't use this as an excuse to avoid voting me pls - those previous points made are completely fair

Saber

King of Knights
So you think that these posts are just frustration and not AtE, she went online just to put this little scene, honestly this doesnt look natural to me at all
just like i told you, i've never seen her do it before, either as town or as cornered scum, which is why i don't think it's a strategy

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well you can be my consigliere!
Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz at your maleficent excellency's service, let us deploy the utmost evil schemes onto the world for the greater good!

(sorry for the delayed response, I got caught in a phonecall that informed me that due to me changing phone operators I had a outstanding ~1,2K USD bill to pay. But coming back to them would restore order, and I got an even better price than before, so I guess win win)

Worst

Custom title
Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz at your maleficent excellency's service, let us deploy the utmost evil schemes onto the world for the greater good!

(sorry for the delayed response, I got caught in a phonecall that informed me that due to me changing phone operators I had a outstanding ~1,2K USD bill to pay. But coming back to them would restore order, and I got an even better price than before, so I guess win win)
My 900iq plans are already doing their job!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sound like scammers. Be careful with such things, this is an excessive sum.
Nah, the thing was it made total sense. I had bought a phone with a subscription and downpayment.
The reason the amount was so high was mostly due to the remaining downpayment of the phone, then the rest was just breaking the binding contract.
But, either way, I got better rates now than I had before, so nothing to worry about

Nah, the thing was it made total sense. I had bought a phone with a subscription and downpayment.
The reason the amount was so high was mostly due to the remaining downpayment of the phone, then the rest was just breaking the binding contract.
But, either way, I got better rates now than I had before, so nothing to worry about
As long as it adds up it's good, then. There's just so many scammers recently it's crazy.

Saber

King of Knights
Sound like scammers. Be careful with such things, this is an excessive sum.
it was probably some tricky scum ability, when you're playing the weebs game, you never know...

Zemmi

GodMommie
I really don't like the case on soulkiller. Because unless I was 1000% sure someone was town I wouldn't let them copy any of my abilities and you guys wouldn't want me to either. Given this is from my perspective, soulkiller might have abilities that might be harmless to give someone not confirmed.

My vote on Watson because I trust Ratchet.

As I said before I went to sleep last night I became less of a fan of TAC and by extension Emil. Because I pretended I had no clue Ekko was Emil when I was scum with him the last game I played and TAC reminded me of that. The small interaction after I mentioned it Emil jokingly saying something like weren't you the one who changed it? Not a fan.

Not a fan of Sallucion either, but I will admit I don't doubt for a second he hasn't read the thread. So I might should go back and read some of his posts to see if he made any that sounded like he had.

I want to believe my grand-student @Pot Goblin is town. You never want to believe your lineage turned sour along the way but I haven't really felt their game play or the fact they have a coronation to council. Especially since I didn't get one.

About the entire Mango scenario, I careless about the entire Fleur thing. The one thing that did catch my attention is I'm not sure if he had a writing restriction or not, but the fact he just ditched it briefly was interesting.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
As long as it adds up it's good, then. There's just so many scammers recently it's crazy.
Yeah, I feel you. The guy on the phone mentioned that it was a common misunderstanding, as I was under the assumption that changing the operators wouldn't affect the phone down-payment in any way.
And well, I'd rather not pay 1,2K USD, so I ain't complaining (too much) coming back to them lol
I got 20% off the phone subscription + flat ~30 USD discount on my internet sub lmao. I think I came out ahead in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.