Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who cares about VP, the fodder? We're talking about Luffy here, the main man. The one now confirmed Lizaru didn't feed or hold back against, nor had any secret plan, nor switched sides.....Nor killed or fought any goroseis, we also now know that when Lizaru said he wanted to take Luffy head, he meant it...He just wasn't strong enough to :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You retard

Condom still was down and begging for food you dumb fuck

And he got the food and ate it. Meanwhile Kizaru was up way before him.

And this chapter confirms that kizaru was NEVER using his full power cause he was conflicted as fuck from the start

Only condom suckers can somehow make this into a nika wanking section lmao

Yall for real have condoms in your brains?:whitepress:

This Vivi stuff is very interesting - the press was supposed to say that Kid, Law, and probably Luffy failed - Luffy and the rest are devastated - but it turns out (Lilith) that maybe they did not suffer a complete defeat.

I know it's a lvl 10,000 copium - but we don't know what happened to Law, maybe Kid survived somehow too?

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

I think Kizaru will still follow, Egghead Arc isn't over, cuz Pirate Island & Elbaf Coast are included in it
Until Narrator Confirms it & Morgan release the News, SHs are still not Safe

Both Law & Kid were Attacked & Defeated in similar circumstances
This Silhouette Teaser is also similar to when SHs won Davy Back Fight & then Aokiji showed up

You retard

Condom still was down and begging for food you dumb fuck

And he got the food and ate it. Meanwhile Kizaru was up way before him.

And this chapter confirms that kizaru was NEVER using his full power cause he was conflicted as fuck from the start

Only condom suckers can somehow make this into a nika wanking section lmao

Yall for real have condoms in your brains?:whitepress:
Are you gay?

By Redon if you guys care:shocking:
The page of Kizaru crying and angry at Akainu's words is AWESOME .

About the silhouette at the end, you can't clearly see who the person is (it's a small panel with little detail).

I think it's not Saul, basically because when Oda showed him during Vegapunk's message, it was clearly him even though we couldn't see his face. It would be absurd for him to hide it like this now when we know he's in Elbaf.

I feel like he's the guy who was drinking with Crocus on this cover, but that's just my impression.
Scopper Gaban? :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.