Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember his scum play on TB a few years back in a Champs practice game. He‘s usually looking for a pet player he defends and then shades others like crazy. In that game it was Michelle and he threw shades at everyone suspecting her.
He also played with Naomi enough that he should be able to find her as Town (we literally all started around the same time back on OJ).
Did he read anybody as town so far?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
teh posis r gosiping behint my bak and u r just there watching doing noting..dont call ur self my friend again..
I did praise your name in one such scenario, and regardless, let me ask you this;

Can you teach a dog to read a book? Or maybe teach a dolphin how to play Minecraft?
No you can't, and it is a futile effort. Why would I try to make the blind see, when they have no medium through which they can perceive your dazzling excellency!

Just like how nobody but Ichigo could Sense Aizen's reiatsu when he transcended, only a select few can truly comprehend the greatness that which is known only to us feeble mortals as "Minamoto"

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'll vote if you promise this is it and it won't be changed. If it's going to change I will leave my vote where it is now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Are you claiming mech?

because I don't see any one else saying anything

Status
Not open for further replies.