Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro we were right as we said before lmao. How fucking slow can they go
I warn and called it..
They really put everything to get until Alabasta and im sure they gonna stop if after Alabasta.
With this pace we get at best alabasta in 2026/2027 and god knows how much time we need to get Skypia/Thrillerbark and co...

Either they keep doing it with this pace(which would mean they would never reach Marineford until 2030++) or they skip arcs with would be very bad...

This whole project is doomed to failure in case to reach or end the whole manga story.
It promote only few arcs and probably stop in the middle of it.

Elbaf is a split society IMO.

The bottom half, where Big Mom lived, are the Nika followers who are exiled from the upper half, where the "Gods" and their servants/followers live.

Big Mom went insane due to the 12 day Semla fast. But, this now makes no sense.

We know from Dorry and Brogy that Elbaf's forests are filled with Giant beasts:

So, why couldn't they hunt them? I think it's an Upper Yard situation, where the "lower level" Giants are treated differently. Egghead might be foreshadowing this with having Vegapunk live in a barriered Cloud Fortress.

Elbaf will be the Skypiea of the New World, Luffy vs a God, except this time Luffy is a God, too.

I'm hoping we get Enel and Shiki back that arc.
I think elbaf is constantly in tribal warfare and we’ll see Loki’s faction is separate from the giant pirates

A lot of people misunderstand Akainu as some heartless soulless bastard, couldn’t be further from the truth
Akainu was angry he was fighting his comrade in a deathmatch
Akainu apologized to Kizaru after he wronged him
Akainu was still willing to hear Fujitora’s opinion after he disobeyed him
Strongest marine leader in history for a reason, Sengoku would never

Only complete braindead buffoons watch live action

what even is the point of watching inferior, live action restricted version to animation freedom?
why watch the same shit you know?
why don't they come up with a new story to reach the end of one piece fast instead of going through the same arcs and journey?

So who is going to be Elbaf main villain?
- When they come closer to the shore, Chopper and Lilith think they spot adult skulls in the water but Brogy quickly starts a topic and distracts them
- Later it's revealed the giants make their kids fight to death. They want to distinguish the strongest ones and awaken their CoC by physical and mental stress. Those kids shall can enter Shanks' crew and achieve greatness. The Strawhats fight their boss and condemn their evil doings. They plan to tell Shanks about the activities of his supposed friends.
- Even later we'll find out it's Shanks' policy in the first place to let the rabbits fight. Among the skeletons are also the kids the strawhats rescued from PH. Shanks assaulted G5 base soldiers and obliterated them all in the absence of Tashigi and Smoker (that's why they hang out with Sword now)

A lot of people misunderstand Akainu as some heartless soulless bastard, couldn’t be further from the truth
Maybe Akainu was always like that and we just need to be shown his extreme anti pirate side again.

Elbaf is a split society IMO.

The bottom half, where Big Mom lived, are the Nika followers who are exiled from the upper half, where the "Gods" and their servants/followers live.

Big Mom went insane due to the 12 day Semla fast. But, this now makes no sense.

We know from Dorry and Brogy that Elbaf's forests are filled with Giant beasts:

So, why couldn't they hunt them? I think it's an Upper Yard situation, where the "lower level" Giants are treated differently. Egghead might be foreshadowing this with having Vegapunk live in a barriered Cloud Fortress.

Elbaf will be the Skypiea of the New World, Luffy vs a God, except this time Luffy is a God, too.

I'm hoping we get Enel and Shiki back that arc.
Urouge too

He from a Sky island after all. Birka

It's finally Wurouge's time to shine :madmonk:

I think, for Oda, Elbaf needs to be the threshold where all of the final mysteries centered around other characters not directly in the endgame needs to come to play. Unless theres more islands after it but before Lodestar, then it needs to be addressed here:

- If Scopper is a character Oda means to reveal, then he should be revealed here ultimately. If he's the person drinking with Crocus, then thats a 500 chapter mystery resolved.

- The Burned Scar Man is a mystery that should also be addressed here. Assuming this silhouetted person isnt him, then Scopper/this person can possibility give more detail on who the BSM actually is in Elbaf. We need the 4th RP to continue the story, otherwise getting to Lodestar means we cannot advance past it to Laugh Tale.

- Shanks, Blackbeard, CG, Akainu and Imu all need to make their final moves during this arc (again, assuming this is it). If Shanks is heading out to attack Luffy's fleet, it needs to happen now. If Blackbeard hears about the Ancient Weapons, then he should be going to Wano in the least (I doubt he'll get Shirahoshi in time, but she might play her role in the endgame anyway). If CG is meant to to recruit more people, it needs to happen now as well. Akainu needs to mobilize and leave New Marineford. Imu depends on where the WG will get involved.

- Possibly an extension to CG, If Oda plans on having former Shichibukai involved in the endgame, whatever needs to happen at Impel Down with Magellan, Bon Clay, Doflamingo etc, needs to happen very soon. Hancock needs to move out, whomever rescues Weevil also needs to play their part.

- Any mysteries we have left on the Underworld, Cloning, etc should all come from Stussy. I still think she'll end up on the Elbaf ship in the next chapter or two. She's the gateway into understanding those things and Rocks.

- There are allegedly, a bunch of Impel Down Level 6 escapees still at large. We were told in DR that they all congregated somewhere, but that was it. Could this be how CG gains power? Could they be in Warland?

- Any lingering plot with Big Mom probably needs to be wrapped up here, with or without her presence.

- Urouge is still the last elusive SN not tied to any arc plot. Its gotta be here, either some designated Sky Island portion/lore of Elbaf or something close.

The list goes on, but this is the relative gist of it. Elbaf either needs to be this massive conglomeration of plotlines, or we are still stuck at square one for many of these heading into the final conflicts, again, assuming Elbaf is the last island before everyone starts to fight over the 4 RPs.

Akainu was hardcore changed post ts. This man will be redeemed I fear.

This beast was different
Love me more 🥵

Status
Not open for further replies.