Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It is full reset, abilities too
Seems like a waste to use it when we don't have a single miss lynch, any town deaths, and from what I know zero status affects out in about

The most useful action right now would be to just leave the game with someone else for a bit

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm going to do what we call an epic gamer move, and I won't elaborate

Vote Lynch Mr. Reloaded

Doof the Impossible
Doof the invisible
Doof! Doof! Fight the POWA!

Doof the Untouchable
Doof the Unbreakable

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
At this point he can be gone, would still prefer Watson for the reasons I've said, but the gap between the two isn't so large that I'm going to insist on her over him.

It wastes my Time Stop…

Game remove shows alignment, so it should clear us both.
Most of the players including me, already think you’re town.

I agree that I’d rather the commute instead of the reset if it shows alignment. But I think a better target would be one of the other top lynch targets. Soulkiller or Watson.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm going to do what we call an epic gamer move, and I won't elaborate

Vote Lynch Mr. Reloaded

Doof the Impossible
Doof the invisible

Doof the Untouchable
Doof the Unbreakable
There is nothing "gamer move" about voting someone we all think is scum.

Most of the players including me, already think you’re town.

I agree that I’d rather the commute instead of the reset if it shows alignment. But I think a better target would be one of the other top lynch targets. Soulkiller or Watson.
I was also testing him with this suggestion. He should have no issues clearing me if he‘s Town, so yeah, I just think he‘s scum. The fact he can also do smth with time and basically works as a counter to mine makes me think he‘s just hostile.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hey don't tell me, I told @Ultra to pick it, it is him you gotta persuade lmao
@Ultra resetting the day would be foolish there's no real reason to, there's been no miss lynches, no town deaths and zero status ailments from what I know simply removing himself and one other from the game for a bit would be the smartest move here

Status
Not open for further replies.