Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also testing him with this suggestion. He should have no issues clearing me if he‘s Town, so yeah, I just think he‘s scum. The fact he can also do smth with time and basically works as a counter to mine makes me think he‘s just hostile.
Fair enough. Though I think if he’s scum he’d more likely just be bluffing about even having a game removal (especially if it reveals alignment) since that has less utility for scum.

I've got one better for you, I take Worst and Me out of the game for a phase
Can you ask Fuji in your PM if your Game Removal shows alignment?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I should note that Adam has also appealed to the notion that "who he is will be obvious", by way of defence. Not only is flavour NAI, but disguises and mimics are not just possible, but likely or even expected, so the fact that he would use this as if it's confirmation gives me the feeling that there is agenda behind that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is nothing to be self-conscious abt, i have not been around at all in 80 pgs
how r ppl supposed to read an inactive?

relying on mech to clear me is boring af, sure i could let my actions speak for me but that just turns this into more of a button mashing fest

i am pushing u cuz ur here and i want to play live and u have stuff against u rn
never said im doing anything new here, its actually pretty obvious im following after ultra considering i asked him to explain the case on u

town: ultra, flower, pot, naomi, worst, ekko off the top of my head
scum: u, watson, adam, baki, ghostface

probs some others i can lean in certain directions like charlie and ratchet for town (and blue for indie) but id need to think further
nice. i have a similar scum list as well. except baki. wat did i miss on him?

in addition to this i think michelle, charlie and ratchet can be town as well, low chance muugen too. and am not as confident as u r on worst. seems too performative

I should note that Adam has also appealed to the notion that "who he is will be obvious", by way of defence. Not only is flavour NAI, but disguises and mimics are not just possible, but likely or even expected, so the fact that he would use this as if it's confirmation gives me the feeling that there is agenda behind that.
I said it will be clear who I am but not what I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.