Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoT failed????????
Are you drunk????????????
GoT survided seasons 5-7 of complete and utter garbage and STILL managed to have a season 8 that the showrunners had already mostly abandoned it because they were already focusing on their promised Star Wars trilogy.
HBO was throwing BIG CHUNKS OF MONEY at them.
HBO WANTED the season to be longer.

The showrunners fucked everything.

And even so, there are TONS of ASOIAF spinoffs in the works.

How the fuck do you say it failed?

The Witcher is extremely niche.
It's a high fantasy setting that doesn't appeal to non-fantasy audiences.

GoT was, at the very least, a big ass soap opera that had much better reception outside of its niche.

Chill.
Got literally got dropped off from the cultural Zeitgeist lol

Imagine it's popularity if it had even a semi-decent ending

The Kizaru/Akainu panels sound really good. I was hoping Oda would show where Kizaru's at mentally after doing his duty to kill Vegapunk and staying down. Seems Kizaru will remain loyal to the Navy for the most part. Him crying and angered seems like frustration over the role he's resolved himself to play. I prefer this over Kizaru waiting till things are all over to try and kill Saturn, some characters have chosen to stick with the Navy and will, others have left and a few have made their own path to oppose whilst still part of it (SWORD), Kizaru's just in the first group.

The Vegapunk stuff is weird since Oda could have had more people than Sanji regretful last chapter, and so quickly moving to them celebrating (again) is strange. It makes sense that they're taking solace in keeping Lilith alive, but I'll have to see how it's written cause it sounds like they're too quickly moving on.

If it does turn out to be that guy who was with Crocus in the cover page, that'll be hype. I'm stoked for Elbalf, the starts of arcs are always promising.

Last edited:
But they left lol

Seraphs, at least 1-4 are still in egghead. And still loyal to the wg.

Maybe they can try to get Croc Moria and Doffy
Who do you mean by "they left"

The Seraphims will obviously be used at some point by Marines. Unlike the last time, Devon will have them overwrite their command chain with the Gorosei being supreme command over them.

Well the story quality of One Piece has gone south ever since the Tamatebakko box explosion, Wano reminded me too much of the seventh and eight seasons of GOT, and it doesn't look like the story is going to get better any time soon.
I personally Enjoyed GoT ignoring book reader critics except how worst battle at winterfell was done 💀.

Status
Not open for further replies.