Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think it can be hidden "bastard" yes. An alignment shift is very thematic for Homura.
This is the kind of Homura Mafia role that I would've envisioned.

A GA indie Homura having to protect Madoka. Then Madoka uses an ability to sacrifice herself and die. This would trigger Homura's Devil mechanism and she pulls Madoka out of the Afterlife making her a tree stump, while Homura turns into an Neutral/Hostile indie.

Or smth like that.

@Flower lucky you xD I wish I had that role but I'm pretty happy with this one too.

Yolo.

I‘m a pro Town Indie.

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).
If i had a nickel for every time i put indie flower to my town core i'd have 30 nickels. Which is a lot and it's weird it's happening every game.

yeah it could technically be TMI data collection from a scum chat, but I don't see really a motivation in that iirc. He also previously share vote counts, I think he is genuinely trying to contribute while also being all over the place.

fits a typical charlie who could be non-mafia
To be fair, i'd be the one to post it in scum chat too

Status
Not open for further replies.