Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisame killed all of his friends without shedding a tear. Kizaru’s a professional. He shouldn’t be behaving like this
Really good contrast between Itachi and Kisame. Itachi cried when he killed his family yet Kisame didn’t shed a single tear when he was ordered to kill his comrades. Yet in the story Itachi is the more cold one compared to Kisame’s animated personality

Bro I'm not gonna read this.
But mental nerf is real.
- Kizaru never intended to fight Luffy
- He focussed only on Vegapunk
- Purposely went down so that he doesn't have to do anything.
- negged g4 Effortlessly
- Pushed G5 to Limits
- Used no named attack on luffy.
- Bro was faking half the arc. Lol
matter of fact take the Runacandel name off and the zoro avi off, why's such a wimp using that name and avi :milaugh:

"Bro I'm not gonna read this. "
What a coward, how can you be so scared of discourse?

But you want to make your own argument and expect me to read it

If you insist on acting like such a low life on here I can only imagine what your real life circumstance is, hopefully you look at yourself in the mirror and take a good look at the baboon who is too scared to read a response on worstgen
And I'm not reading that either lmao. Keep crying.
Nothing ever gonna change the facts.
Save yourself time lol

And I'm not reading that either lmao. Keep crying.
Nothing ever gonna change the facts.
Save yourself time lol
No I'm not going to listen to your advice and dodge and run away from someones point out of fear of discord and cope by saying

it's "saving time" I didn't expect to find someone so pathetic and hide like this, but then insist on keep replying.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kisame killed all of his friends without shedding a tear. Kizaru’s a professional. He shouldn’t be behaving like this
….what?!

Are you comparing someone who was conditioned and raised in the Bloody Most era where killing a classmate is deemed as your graduation—to someone who voluntarily joined an organization to put forward his ideals?

And Kisame was chewed up inside about killing comrades. He didn’t understand it or himself and felt like the entire world was one big lie. The only other character to sink to such a nihilistic low was Obito.

Kizaru was raised in a society closer to ours, Kisame was engineered to be a tool for Kirigakure against its own people.
Kisame also graduated the age of ten. He is in no way similar to Kizaru mentally. It’d be better to compare Kisame to Lucci than Kizaru

Because I like them lmao.
Your Validation is not even the last thing I would ever need lol.
You don't even have self validation to run from someones response
Post automatically merged:

Because I like them lmao.
Your Validation is not even the last thing I would ever need lol.
If you were confident in your reasoning, you would have responded to my point

And then list your arguments, but instead you insist on looking away from the screen in fear, and just copy and pasting your take.

Kisames a criminal and the shinobi way of his village was to kill your emotions to make you a weapon.

Kizarus a character who spent his whole life training to defend his idea of justice and protect people from pirates

What’s this comparison supposed to be?

No I'm not going to listen to your advice and dodge and run away from someones point out of fear of discord and cope by saying

it's "saving time" I didn't expect to find someone so pathetic and hide like this, but then insist on keep replying.
And again my blud I'm not gonna waste my time debating how luffy vs Kizaru was fair square lol.
It wasn't.

Nobody running lol.
You will find me here on this forum only.
You literally just ran, I don't know why you insist on being so weird, I'm just saying have some self respect to not say one thing and do the total opposite

Me finding you on this forum doesn't matter if you're going to dodge what I say, your point is mute.

….what?!

Are you comparing someone who was conditioned and raised in the Bloody Most era where killing a classmate is deemed as your graduation—to someone who voluntarily joined an organization to put forward his ideals?

And Kisame was chewed up inside about killing comrades. He didn’t understand it or himself and felt like the entire world was one big lie. The only other character to sink to such a nihilistic low was Obito.

Kizaru was raised in a society closer to ours, Kisame was engineered to be a tool for Kirigakure against its own people.
Kizaru’s not just any Marine. He’s an Admiral. He should be more resilient than this

You literally just ran, I don't know why you insist on being so weird, I'm just saying have some self respect to not say one thing and do the total opposite

Me finding you on this forum doesn't matter if you're going to dodge what I say, your point is mute.
Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
:pepelit:

And again my blud I'm not gonna waste my time debating how luffy vs Kizaru was fair square lol.
It wasn't.
So you did read that part

I never said the entirety of Luffy vs Kizaru was fair and square, I'm talking about the attack/instance it happened

But because you're so scared to read my argument you don't understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.