Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Really good contrast between Itachi and Kisame. Itachi cried when he killed his family yet Kisame didn’t shed a single tear when he was ordered to kill his comrades. Yet in the story Itachi is the more cold one compared to Kisame’s animated personality
These two are such perfect foils to each other. They are extremely close in actions and mindset but their convictions are so much different. Itachi always understood himself and put others above himself. Kisame put the needs of the village above his own and didn’t understand why, embittering him to the world around him. Kishi is such a great writer

Kizaru is trying to be a poor man's Fujitora

I disliked Dressrosa as an arc, but Fuji's play, exposing the WG, and the way he confronted Akainu was well done, saved slaves in holy land, great character overall.

Truly deserves to be future Fleet Admiral not these bums bow their head to scumbags

Kizaru is trying to be a poor man's Fujitora

I disliked Dressrosa as an arc, but Fuji's play, exposing the WG, and the way he confronted Akainu was well done, saved slaves in holy land, great character overall.

Truly deserves to be future Fleet Admiral not these bums bow their head to scumbags
Two entirely different characters though. Fuji is all about rebelling while Kizaru's loyalty to the Navy and WG doesn't change. Oda has also not established any reason why he would start to doubt them now. This was really one time thing.

Kaido failed to kill a single scabbard
Failed to kill Momo (dunked on by Shinobu)
Failed to kill Kinemon
Failed to kill Orochi
Failed to kill Yamato
Lost to rookies

Kizaru on his worst day accomplished his mission
COPE :funky::funky:

Just to start, the kaidou simply killed a legend who was Oden, while Saturn "killed" Vegapunk:kailaugh::lulz:He killed Luffy, the protagonist of the series, and now we have Nika Piece.

If you are too scared to even acknowledge a point on the situation you're talking about

Why even have an opinion on said topic and voice it? I'm having trouble underst
Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
:pepelit:
Why even have an opinion on the topic and voice it, if you're going to run from every other take on the topic?

I don't understand this weirdo behaviour. Why not just move to twitter and make a tweet about it instead then turn your phone off

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Acting emotional doesn’t make you a well written character
Is he not allowed to be emotional after killing his best friend. Should he be smirking and laughing and saying job well done? Should he have no doubts or thoughts about this? Should friendship and companionship mean nothing to him?

because that would make him one dimensional and dull.

Is he not allowed to be emotional after killing his best friend. Should he be smirking and laughing and saying job well done? Should he have no doubts or thoughts about this? Should friendship and companionship mean nothing to him?

because that would make him one dimensional and dull.
He should be acting like he was earlier in the arc. Clearly not happy about it, but not letting it affect his performance

Status
Not open for further replies.