Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Hime- She is playing dumb in many regards imo, so I'd lean scum, but since I don't read her well gonna say null in general for me

Zemmi- i like most of her posts, tone, and just in general, so I'd lean town currently

Michelle- read her town at the beginning but that has slowly eroded to slight scum lean. Activity waning and lack of intent to solve i think are issues im seeing pop up with her

This

Can't remember why I quoted this lol

Seems like the long way around

Ironic ain't it

Unvote Watson

Agreed. That is how I read it. Not AI one way or the other though for me
This guy im liking. Great thoughts
So the players ducking the thread came from you....
The "amp" was going to come from me, but I didn't send it
Correct and yes you would
Adam nailing these posts
Bingo
Please no lmao

I didn't send it. Don't agree with your use and not wasting it on it...plus you said it was better to use at night

Only about 20 pages back still...might just skip to live
I agree with those reads

Apollo

The Sol King
I just woke up and more than a 100 pages late, does this have any substance this time around ?

Kinda broken. And selfish. Are you sure you're Town? Sounds like surv or sth.
I'm VERY limited in what I can do. I can only do actions that revolve around lynch and removing people from the game for a phase.

Point of my role most likely from what I summarised is to make sure wrong people dont 'get lynched and so on.

But

All my abilities have to be used before final vote count, i can't cheese it so I can't really know who i am saving. I cant wait to see what flips and then act, i have to do it before

People who visit me find out who i am lol

I'm VERY limited in what I can do. I can only do actions that revolve around lynch and removing people from the game for a phase.

Point of my role most likely from what I summarised is to make sure wrong people dont 'get lynched and so on.

But

All my abilities have to be used before final vote count, i can't cheese it so I can't really know who i am saving. I cant wait to see what flips and then act, i have to do it before

People who visit me find out who i am lol
That's a big butt

Status
Not open for further replies.