Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, he probably would’ve agreed with the WG. Danzo isn’t power hungry, he just wants things done the “right way”
Danzo is 100% the guy to have his best friend killed because Danzo thinks he’s the answer for every solution. He’d see the populace, wealth and depravity of the Tenryuubito as an unnecessary burden on the WG and cut them out. He’d probably cut a deal with Kaido to have them destroyed

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean Danzo also ended up creating more problems than he solved, that’s the entire point of his character. Blackbeard would have a field day in a Danzo-led OP world

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru’s not just any Marine. He’s an Admiral. He should be more resilient than this
He was, he did his duty in killing Vegapunk. And then was as stoic as can be on the ground infront of his soldiers.

It's only when no one was around and he was called out on failing by his lifelong comrade when he finally his emotions out.

Imagine going through killing your best friend, keeping your composure, and then having to hear your closest comrade lash out on you for it?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Shiroyru this does make me wanna compare some characters ngl.

Who do you think is more hardened betweeen the two, Lucci or Kisame? Because imo Lucci will take almost any assignment and not be personally affected by it. But I think Kisame would go further than Lucci. I can’t see Lucci killing his only friend Kaku but I can see Kisame killing any person, Itachi included, for the sake of a higher cause. But being burdened more emotionally

I mean Danzo also ended up creating more problems than he solved, that’s the entire point of his character. Blackbeard would have a field day in a Danzo-led OP world
Danzo would dunk on Teach HARD, he doesn’t respect protocols and will get rid of him at any cost as soon as possible
It is not Akainu’s fault Oda is just a shit writer, after what he has done the Navy should’ve put him down immediately

LMAO.
Oda DOES NOT give a fuck about the philosophical implications of "cloning" and "identity".

Mfer just said "nah fam, I'm Vegapunk".
"Ok, acceptable. time to party!"
Decades of philosophers, writers and intellectuals questioning themselves about the meaning of clone's lives.

Oda: "Ok Lilith, you are Vegapunk enough to celebrate over Stella's dead body"

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.