Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that's going overboard. He was the head during the major wars for several decades. Ofc Individuals like Kakashi's dad, Sannin, Minato and then Kakashi carried the village but without a strong leader they couldn't keep it together.
No he was a soft bitch
clown spitting facts there.

Tobirama put him in charge. But bitch was so fucking soft he delegated all of konoha's dark side to Danzo. Basically creating all of Konoha's future problems like the Uchiha massacre etc.

It's telling that Orochimaru was his disciple as well.

Fucking trash.

Tobirama put him in charge. But bitch was so fucking soft he delegated all of konoha's dark side to Danzo. Basically creating all of Konoha's future problems like the Uchiha massacre etc.

Fucking trash.
Imagine Saru was hired to do the dark shit
:suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Fucking trash.
Danzo confirms Hiruzen can be as hard as him, but he’s compassionate and will exhaust all other options first (see; Danzo and a Itachi convo chapter 591)

We’d rather have Hiruzen than Danzo because Danzo is repeatedly shown as a flaw in the Shinobi world that needs to be removed

So if Kuzan was mentally nerfed how mentally nerfed was old Garp and still punked Kuzan who was backed by the commanders + other pirates :shocked:

How much mentally nerfed can you get :shocked:
Garp's mentality is different. Mid fight he doesn't waver but Kuzan did. Both were conflicted but it only weighed down one of em.

You can tell how good the chapter is by how many posts are actually discussing the chapter and how many are just off topic slop about other Mangas
I rather have people draw comprasions to other manga like tac for a character that appear in the chapter than people dumping their literal copies Twitter opinions and memes ngl

Feels like I'm on social media sometimes with no original thoughts when that happens

Imagine Saru was hired to do the dark shit
:suresure:
Bro what?

There was no one else "hiring" to do dark shit before Saruclown did it lmao

Fucking Hashi and Tobi did the dirty work themselves. Cause that's what good leaders do. They get in the mud and clear it up.

Did Tobirama say "i select you Saru as the hokage. And you Danzo as the shadow hokage who does all the dark shit" ?

Saru was guilty that he got chosen and his friend didn't. And invented a new position and gave unchecked power to Danzo. Messing up the system that Tobirama created.

Status
Not open for further replies.