Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

Scum Ratchet tags everyone to distract, claiming proof yet bringing none. Continue with the flower lynch.

Town Ratchet cares not for the lives of Indy's

I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

Flower lied about her being a pro townie indie, she is not. If you lie then you cannot expect me to trust anything you say, for all I know she can be scum.

If flower was pro townie indie I garuntee you she would of outed it in her first post because it literally tells you that in your role.

Would u be down for a cfd on hime?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If i had a nickel for every time i put indie flower to my town core i'd have 30 nickels. Which is a lot and it's weird it's happening every game.

To be fair, i'd be the one to post it in scum chat too
tbf I don't remember if I ever saw a mafia Charlie lol, I think I saw you playing a serial killer

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

As someone who submitted the character myself and naturally also know the flavour, I 100% agree on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.