Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

holy shit looks like i missed alot wow

It's just not good enough. You need to be a higher rank to earn that right Soul-chan. Not just to talk to me either. I look down on you peasants.

I hope for your own sake you are townie ratchet chan.

But why didn't you out such information earlier? you are usually pretty open when it comes to the claiming aspect of things.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if flower dies and cant sub back in ill play but im over the game throwing sef pity party nonsense she does when shes sussed.

shes not even town she pulled this same stunt with the same player last time and then she had a fit why we sussed her at the end of the game and what was turned me and dest and plenty of others to not want to play i aint going through that bs again.
I'll cult you into the greek pantheon

Though you're already so chiseled and handsome that maybe you were in the Greek Pantheon all along
:endthis:

Yep, you're a Savage with Pro-Town leaning. I'm a bit surprised to see that you also need the town to win, but the reason you have the TAC thing and Flower does not is because mechanically, Flower will be designed to become anti town later in the game. So she doesn't need anything extra.
why did the chat fail on you?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The fact that my Indie claims are clearing for me and I want to get stuff done without getting too tilted because some dumbasses (like Luugen) keep tunneling me every damn game.

Ofc I‘m getting pushed again now regardless.
i literally made you mate in favorites and then carried you as one of strong town leans last game here so stfu flower youre fucking annoying.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower was never in any danger of being killed or lynched at all, Watson, Me and SK are prime lynch targets entire day lol

She is playing anti her wincon and you expect me to just give it to - It is Flower
Yep, because I care about being right, not moral victories, not gaining favour with players and sects, but correctly lynching the right players. Ans Flower is not it.

Yep, you're a Savage with Pro-Town leaning. I'm a bit surprised to see that you also need the town to win, but the reason you have the TAC thing and Flower does not is because mechanically, Flower will be designed to become anti town later in the game. So she doesn't need anything extra.
Town won't win if TAC exists.

I am not even sure why I am indie tbh, I am basically just town but alas, can't be assed to why host would name this as indie.

Yep, because I care about being right, not moral victories, not gaining favour with players and sects, but correctly lynching the right players. Ans Flower is not it.
This isn't about morals it is logic.

Flower was in probably top 3 positions in the game at the time, this is utter nonsense Ratchet

Apollo

The Sol King
I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

I am still quite a bit behind, but what is the basis for a reloaded lynch ? I haven't really gotten a read on him.

I literally just solo‘d a scum team one game ago.

But Luugen: Flower‘s a detriment to Town, she can’t play for shit.

Don‘t you fucking get that YOU are the issue here? You always trash talk me like this. I‘m trying my best to win and do well for Town and I‘m not a fucking detriment. I‘m probably one of the better players here if I can just fucking play without getting thrown shit at me which hurts my feelings.

Cry me a fucking river, Luugen.

Council Votes
DAY 1, VC3, Council
up to post #4,798

Tickets

TheAncientCenturion - 5
Saber - 5
Worst - 5

Ratchet - 4
Underworld Broker - 3
The Orca - 3
TYRANT - 2
MangoSenpai - 2
Michelle - 2
Naomi - 1
Mashiro Blue - 1
Princess Abigail - 1
Ultra - 1
Zemmi - 1
Yoho - 1

History

Saber: Saber > Saber
Indigo: Flower > Barrack Obama (not sure who that is so for now I'm gonna count it as unvote) > Underworld Broker
Flower: Flower > Naomi > Worst > Ratchet > Princess Abigail > Underworld Broker
Naomi: Flower > Unvote > TheAncientCenturion > The Orca > Worst > Ratchet > The Orca > MangoSenpai > Ultra
York: Indigo > T-Pein > The Orca
Polar Bear: Polar Bear > Saber > Zemmi > The Orca > Princess Abigail
hime: hime > T-Pein > TheAncientCenturion > unvote > Worst > TYRANT > MangoSenpai
Ultra: T-Pein > Saber > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
Pot Goblin: Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Indigo > Saber
Zemmi: TYRANT > TheAncientCenturion
The Orca: Naomi > Indigo > Saber > The Orca > The Orca (again)
Alwaysmind: Saber
Alexis2282AE: Saber
Random Asshole: Saber > TheAncientCenturion
Dr. Watson: TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion: TYRANT
BakiDou: T-Pein > Ratchet
Emil: Michelle > Michelle (again)
Rej: Naomi
Mashiro Blue: Ratchet
Ratchet: Mashiro Blue
Lord Melkor: Flower > Worst
AkaneSQ: Michelle
Charlie: Ratchet
TYRANT: MangoSenpai > Zemmi
Logiko: Saber
Adam: Worst
Sallucion: blank ballot > MangoSenpai
xenos5: Ratchet
Natalija: TheAncientCenturion
lemon.de: The Orca
MangoSenpai: Worst
Worst: Underworld Broker
Underworld Broker: Worst
Yo Tan Wa: OddOddFruit > Worst
Yoho: Yoho

Quotes (new ones, old ones in VC1 Council)

Vote Ratchet for Council
Vote Orca for Council
Vote Council Broki.
vote council Orca
Vote Orca for Council
Vote Mango for Council
vote council michelle
Vote council Ratchet
VOTE @Worst for ze COUNCIL
Vote Council Mango
Vote Council Mangosenpai
Vote Council Broki