Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
has anyone even read the full thread

maybe @Ratchet ? can you be our summary bot pretty pls and have it in your sig :amazing:
I certainly havent read the full thread and I don't use sigs, but you can ISO me as I think I made a pretty good assessment of the current thread. Flower, Soul, Adam, Watson are the main candidates. Reloaded after them.

I literally just solo‘d a scum team one game ago.

But Luugen: Flower‘s a detriment to Town, she can’t play for shit.

Don‘t you fucking get that YOU are the issue here? You always trash talk me like this. I‘m trying my best to win and do well for Town and I‘m not a fucking detriment. I‘m probably one of the better players here if I can just fucking play without getting thrown shit at me which hurts my feelings.

Cry me a fucking river, Luugen.
I tried to be friendly with you, but you literally made me waste 100+ pages of me going to war with over half of the player base because of your nonsesense.

I knew you were not townie, you are not reasonable.

It's over for you flower.

Don‘t you fucking get that YOU are the issue here? You always trash talk me like this. I‘m trying my best to win and do well for Town and I‘m not a fucking detriment. I‘m probably one of the better players here if I can just fucking play without getting thrown shit at me which hurts my feelings.

Who was the team comprised of?

Worst

Custom title
I certainly havent read the full thread and I don't use sigs, but you can ISO me as I think I made a pretty good assessment of the current thread. Flower, Soul, Adam, Watson are the main candidates. Reloaded after them.
Reloaded uh what do you have on him cuz I was also starting to get an itchy feeling about him ?

She probably should have claimed right away, yes. But she did begin to lay this down before she claimed too, where she talked about if she were a pro town Indie she wouldn't claim it. You think Flower, as scum, has the patience to lay the groundwork for that stuff? I don't.
I know that if you lie, you probably up to no good and I am not sure why you would tolerate people lying about something they are not?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

woah i did that that as well you want a prize? in fact i did it in your own vanilla game that you hosted with one ability hitting 4/5 scum targets with actions

if it wasnt for me you wouldve lost favorites and then last game where you had ratchet as a town lean and i killed him and won us the OP game with one action sheet.

you either die at the start cause no one wants to deal with you or you get a free pass cause you fucking cry in game thread then vote yourself so everyone feels bad and leaves you alone.

Saber

King of Knights
Naomi turned off her brain this game.

You gonna drop a vote on flower or wanna get cfd?
wtf are you waffling about? i already knew something was going on with flower when i started questioning her and got ignored
pressuring to vote fast like this is something i've seen you do as scum, and i never let the same player do it to me twice, why are you doing this?

The level I relate to this post every time I play mafia. :milaugh:

But it is usually when I'm scum and people are using bullshit reasoning against me and they are right for the wrong reasons.
I wouldn’t care as scum.

People: *insult me*
Me: *throws a fit because she‘s hurt*
People: *shocked Pikachu face*

Every damn time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
looks like a good start

watson's AtE has me doubting myself a bit tho. maybe we can give her one more day and yeet claimed indies here

feel like the remaining scum r mostly ppl that we arent familiar with their meta (like abigal for example) or just dead inactive

I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

So Flowa claimed some indie or you’re assuming she’s one because you had the similar move? Why was I tagged about Adam mech?

I don’t mind resolving SK if that’s what people want. Otherwise it’s constant paranoia.

soul also need to be disposed of too, another filthy indie
Keep dreaming scrub.

You think I would out me being a pro townie indie if flower did not counter claim that exact specific thing? fuck no.

I would of never claimed if she did not out as an 'pro townie indie'

I was willing to go to war with everyone because I know I am townie here and need town to win. So go take that L take and shove it right up your candy ass kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.