Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know that if you lie, you probably up to no good and I am not sure why you would tolerate people lying about something they are not?
Like I said to Adam, you need to suspend your logical process first to understand something like this. She didn't want to claim, presumably out of pride or something similar. But if you look at her posts, you can see she begins to lean into it, like she's just itching to full claim her role. This is not how she plays when she's scum, Soul. It's far too heart on sleeve. You can either listen to me now, or realise afterwards that I'm right and then subscribe to my thinking on the matter next time you need to read Flower.

So Flowa claimed some indie or you’re assuming she’s one because you had the similar move? Why was I tagged about Adam mech?

I don’t mind resolving SK if that’s what people want. Otherwise it’s constant paranoia.
looks like a good start

watson's AtE has me doubting myself a bit tho. maybe we can give her one more day and yeet claimed indies here

feel like the remaining scum r mostly ppl that we arent familiar with their meta (like abigal for example) or just dead inactive
(3) Super Role Madness - Weebs: New Beginnings | Page 232 | Worstgen

You are missing context here

Emil

Certified Memelord
Keep dreaming scrub.

You think I would out me being a pro townie indie if flower did not counter claim that exact specific thing? fuck no.

I would of never claimed if she did not out as an 'pro townie indie'

I was willing to go to war with everyone because I know I am townie here and need town to win. So go take that L take and shove it right up your candy ass kid.
dw i want to yeet flower first because of the stop all nigh action ability

Like I said to Adam, you need to suspend your logical process first to understand something like this. She didn't want to claim, presumably out of pride or something similar. But if you look at her posts, you can see she begins to lean into it, like she's just itching to full claim her role. This is not how she plays when she's scum, Soul. It's far too heart on sleeve. You can either listen to me now, or realise afterwards that I'm right and then subscribe to my thinking on the matter next time you need to read Flower.
Your wisdom is lost on those guys. Let it go. Just find a way to shoot me before the lynch and flip those jerks right after.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Town won't win if TAC exists.

I am not even sure why I am indie tbh, I am basically just town but alas, can't be assed to why host would name this as indie.
Well, my assumption is that the TAC role is truly a beast, and so your role is kind of supposed to be the TAC wrangler.

I had a similar concept in a small game I hosted where the 2 indies were kind of self-contained, where one of the indies were a hypertanky KA and the second Indie was there to deal with the KA.
Not claiming this is the case in this game, but I can imagine that there may be some sort of similar game design behind the curtains

I am too far in the deep end of memeing rn to truly be a asset, so I'll do everyone a favor and restrain my shitposting for the time being

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
i've seen multiple pro town indies in much smaller games tbh

don't you have something like "stop incoming mafia action"? why wouldn't you give sth like it to indigo?

She doesn't get a pass where others wouldn't get one.

Appeal to emotions denied, we all have our own burdens yet we dont ask handouts every game
I'm out here trusting people like Mango, Flower is scum here. If she dies green I'll revive her, unless action stop is real in which case she dies by the stupid.

She said so herself she's probably be back tmrw anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.