Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this doesn't add up then

you were concerned that something could happen to you if you deny it but you could just give him something completely useless for mafia and avoid it
I said if something would happen to me for rejecting then it is what it is and fucking yoloed it.

I would not give an ability to a player I had in my scum lean. Like put this in your thick skull.

Repeat it with me charlie, do you take the stranger candy and enter their van? no you don't you tell them to fuck off.

Flower goes to the gallows

Hime goes to the gallows

Kekko goes to the gallows unless whatever Michelle got from ekko can be confirmed, but there is a world where both can be mafia and pulling some next level theatre.
what are you a simp? surprised you didn't try to off watson day 1 like you usually do.

Do you see the multiple players bending over backwards to derail this lynch, do they love protown indies that much that they'd go to such lengths sticking their necks out for her
She is not even a protown indie, I am the pro town indie and just saying that makes me wanna throw up. I am just townie here basically who needs to baby sit you townies.

I said if something would happen to me for rejecting then it is what it is and fucking yoloed it.

I would not give an ability to a player I had in my scum lean. Like put this in your thick skull.

Repeat it with me charlie, do you take the stranger candy and enter their van? no you don't you tell them to fuck off.
you're so fuckin annoying and disrespectful, ngl

like, i really don't care if you're pro-town, anti-town or whatever, stop talking to me

Her play around me stinks harder than the homeless man I met at the counter store few days ago. Did you even read the interactions? or maybe because she appealed to your emotions when you had your little breakdown?
you're applying that to nearly everyone with a vote on you, not just hime. don't pretend otherwise

soul, i admitted i was being reactionary and already addressed it. enough please. you don't want to bait me into a reaction, because you won't have one. and it's disturbing and subhuman of you to

I just wanna teabag Adam here and point out that I was correct Soul had an ulterior motive for not getting copied

Imagine getting rused so easily. Sad!
I had no ulterior motives, I am basically town and you are wrong. I would do it every single damn time as town as well.

Want a screenshot of my role? You just up too deep far your ass my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.