Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to the next spoiler thread we can pollute with this argument.
Here you go. The tiny bit of your deleted reply i was quoting and writing an essay for while you deleted it. This is all i could save

“many of your policies and jutsu”

this isn’t one or two things.
Again, Orochimaru is tryna blame everything on tobirama lol

There's two things we know that tobirama got wrong.

The uchiha. He had ample justification there and was right in the end.

The misuse of Edo tensei. That was by Hiruzen's disciple and his disciple.

I am only taking into consideration those two because that's all there ever has been explained about the crimes of tobirama. I don't care if Orochimaru thinks this or that. That fucker's a snake.

The rest of Tobirama's known impact have been overwhelmingly positive.

One thing Kizaru did, was actually buried Katakuri powerscaling wise, he made FS and Snakeman look so useless that I was starting to actually believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1. And it looked so dominant against Kaidou too.

I'm probably a bigger Katakuri fan than Kizaru fan, so it doesn't make me happy to say it. Katakuri stocks became all time low thanks to Kizaru.
he did nothing to snakeman he just kicked him to the barrier and luffy was forced to g5 to be enough fast to come back and avoid that again cuz kizaru is trying to kill VP, snakeman is stronger than kizaru, and kiz admit it himself

It would 99% not happen, even because Oda has other things to show, yet it is true Kizaru actually killed Vegapunk but it is also true at this point that he decided to stop at a certain point despite the gorosei giving their all and needing him, they killed Vegapunk (or at least we can say that until we see what happens in this chapter) yet they failed to stop Vegapunk message to the world so if Oda actually wants to it wouldn't be out of character for Akainu wanting to punish Kizaru the same way he punished the marines that were escaping Marineford war, it is absolute justice after all, not so so justice.
But is it different from Fujitora who also bowed down to Dressrosa people and insulted the Navy ? Kizaru is safe at 100%, don't worry with Oda.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Now that this arc is over, do you think Kizaru is arguably strongest in the verse?

Clown diffing G4 while referencing Kaidou, and stalemating G5 at worst, while severely nerfed? All while suffering no injuries all arc? How can one not think he isn't the strongest after this?
Even Oda is afraid to show us a serious focused Kizaru fighting for something he believes in

Akainu glad the man doesn’t care for ranks

One thing Kizaru did, was actually buried Katakuri powerscaling wise, he made FS and Snakeman look so useless that I was starting to actually believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1. And it looked so dominant against Kaidou too.

I'm probably a bigger Katakuri fan than Kizaru fan, so it doesn't make me happy to say it. Katakuri stocks became all time low thanks to Kizaru.
Kizaru is just that guy:willight:

What future sight?:choppawhat:

Here you go. The tiny bit of your deleted reply i was quoting and writing an essay for while you deleted it. This is all i could save

Again, Orochimaru is tryna blame everything on tobirama lol

There's two things we know that tobirama got wrong.

The uchiha. He had ample justification there and was right in the end.

The misuse of Edo tensei. That was by Hiruzen's disciple and his disciple.

I am only taking into consideration those two because that's all there ever has been explained about the crimes of tobirama. I don't care if Orochimaru thinks this or that. That fucker's a snake.

The rest of Tobirama's known impact have been overwhelmingly positive.
Damn tobirama really has fans? Thought the racist was just a meme in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.