Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adam 🍎 @Flower @Polar Bear @hime @Zemmi and whoever else was interested

if Time Freeze user was somehow blocked, ability wouldn't show up to begin with, so Flower wasn't blocked
if Time Freeze was fake WU, my ability would fail so ability is real
if Time Freeze's target was somehow immune to Time Freeze, he'd still be targetted so I should see target

and I saw "target was nobody"

so like, i have no idea other than someone using some investigation manipulation on me
If the target was commuted?

if Time Freeze user was somehow blocked, ability wouldn't show up to begin with, so Flower wasn't blocked
if Time Freeze's target was somehow immune to Time Freeze, he'd still be targetted so I should see target

so like, i have no idea other than someone using some investigation manipulation on me
its possible soul used a commute or protect and it got sent to adam, i am trying to figure out whether my abilities caused stuff

I mean I have several buffs but i'm not control immune in the sense someone can be sent to me instead of someone else

Zemmi

GodMommie
I've never played past like d1 i these big srm games, so I'd love to get revived as something other than zombie stump
I'm pretty sure in either the first or second weebs game I was killed 500 times days D1 and Revived 501 days one. When I was dead dead, I subbed back in and pissed off scum who wasted everything to get me out the game. That is why I don't believe in subbing dead players unless an absolute must not to ruin the game because they were rightfully very angry.

its possible soul used a commute or protect and it got sent to adam, i am trying to figure out whether my abilities caused stuff
I have not, the only ability I used is the neighborchat that didn't activate. Ratchet told me it did not because i was not ranked high enough and then told me it would work if i try again but i was in the same rank at that point. So maybe my neighbor ability shot went to adam instead.

@Adam 🍎 you can't be in neighbor chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.