Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxoplasmosis is a disease
You are so disingenious. You know I don't lie when I claim Indie like this. But rejoice, your getting your sweet mislynch.
Well this is the thing, you can't claim indie like that if always going to be the canon truth. I would mod kill if you did it again after this point

Vote Lynch Emil.

@hime Watson can wait. Ekko just admitted to game throwing or being scum. Let's end him.
how is it gamethrowing tho? If u r his counterwagon, then he should be voting u regardless of alignment since u claimed indie and is therefore better to lynch since u arent the same alignment as him

how is it gamethrowing tho? If u r his counterwagon, then he should be voting u regardless of alignment since u claimed indie and is therefore better to lynch since u arent the same alignment as him
He is actively working towards the lynch without looking for alternatives. I'm not the only viable option.

End him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets just vote watson, im almost certain she is scum and so was ratchet and a couple others
ekko idk abt but he is active and can at least make more contributions and we can have more to read him off of later
im not that confident on watson being scum, i mean sure shes done almost nothing, but so has a good portion of the game lol

think we shud yeet flower, shes comically desperate to survive. it'd be funny

we can then use mech at night to resolve some other slots

@Flower think if ur town ur first assumption wud be to consider that i can be a cop role that wants my investigative actions to go through. i dont think any scum really cares about you disabling night action. that shit's super anti town. the ability is almost always given to anti town because it doesnt stop faction kills, and im sure yours doesnt stop factional kills either

Status
Not open for further replies.