Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
essentially ur slowing the game down. ur denying town massive amount of mech, denying town vig shots, but not denying scum factional kills

if u stop factional kills too then i beg to question why the fk wud an indie have that, its too damn broken of an ability. and i bet if you stop factional kills this will be the first thing you say, because u love hogging town cred. the fact that u didnt say u stop factional kills means u dont

tl;dr the ability is giga anti town momentum as is, and any townie that understands how momentum works will oppose it

essentially ur slowing the game down. ur denying town massive amount of mech, denying town vig shots, but not denying scum factional kills

if u stop factional kills too then i beg to question why the fk wud an indie have that, its too damn broken of an ability. and i bet if you stop factional kills this will be the first thing you say, because u love hogging town cred. the fact that u didnt say u stop factional kills means u dont

tl;dr the ability is giga anti town momentum as is, and any townie that understands how momentum works will oppose it
since when did scum have anti scum abilities?

im not that confident on watson being scum, i mean sure shes done almost nothing, but so has a good portion of the game lol

think we shud yeet flower, shes comically desperate to survive. it'd be funny

we can then use mech at night to resolve some other slots

@Flower think if ur town ur first assumption wud be to consider that i can be a cop role that wants my investigative actions to go through. i dont think any scum really cares about you disabling night action. that shit's super anti town. the ability is almost always given to anti town because it doesnt stop faction kills, and im sure yours doesnt stop factional kills either
Ekko

if ur town ur first assumption wud be to consider that i can be a cop role that wants my investigative actions to go through.

You can't dictate what another person should think, especially if you skip the thinking bit yourself

I would get modkilled for sharing my role pm, inscrutable undoubtable inarguable proof. If that's what she wants it to be then she's not allowed to use it.
It's a meta thing though. If someone chooses to always act a certain way then they get a certain role. They're building their own meta.

They can still at any point choose to break their meta. They will just lose a lot of trust if they do.

It's not really comparable to screenshotting a role PM.

so what other cats can be photographed and any computer with a web browser for the other bit
Well you can have fun with your cat photoshop conspiracy lol.

Ok serious inquiry, can you from after this organise a cfd in only 100 words or less?

Nope

It's a meta thing though. If someone chooses to always act a certain way then they get a certain role. They're building their own meta.

They can still at any point choose to break their meta. They will just lose a lot of trust if they do.

It's not really comparable to screenshotting a role PM.

Well you can have fun with your cat photoshop conspiracy lol.
It's comparable, I already compared it in my last post. You saw it, that's as comparable as it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.