Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul only claimed pro Town Indie as a hostile before. This is a fact. I only claimed it as a non hostile before. Another fact. You are working against facts and don't have Town's best interest in mind. You will hang after I do, I fucking swear.
You seem to be forgetting the part the only reason I outed was because I do not believe you are a pro townie indie, if you were a pro townie indie I garuntee you would of outed that you are indie in your first post.

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
I can believe that, thanks for the ping SK

You're Oddjutsu, right? You used to play on Fanverse/NF right? There was a guy there with a Lelouch Profile pic who always played with a "truth meta", Katsuragi I believe. I thought he was fun to have around. Do you really think metas like his should be auto modkilled?

I prefer the variety in playstyles. People intentionally limiting themselves in ways that could come back to bite them if they aren't careful add flavor to the game.
Truth meta goes away the second they roll scum. They don't get the chance to play ass backwards

Soulkiller, he more slimy then rest. he playing like last 2 game where he scum.

he acts nice as scum to get his way, also he insults and deflects.

same thing happened here.
He full claimed and his role seems important for town, he is also getting voted by dupe account, Soul is not the way to go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
since when did scum have anti scum abilities?
its not an anti scum ability

there like wat, give or take 12-15 scum in this game?

and like 30+ town

an ability that stops all actions except factional kills just completely cucks town

mafia dont need to use their actions, all they need is to use the kill, and if town's actions r cucked, their kills r more likely to succeed

does this make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.