Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
When I return as the Devil I will blast all of you scumbois to bits.

So prepare yourselves for my wrath.

Good Night.
flower you do it to yourself.

you claimed town then assume you’re cleared cause you get an ability cleared, your alignment was never cleared by any mechanically cleared Townie at best you got indi and chuck vouching for your ability usage and nothing more. neither one are cleared as town either.

you also unfortunately stopped all night actions and only gave ability usage to yourself and chuck, chuck who you barely talked to him for about an hr for you to trust him so much

you say it was to cuck scum but you outed that you stopped ability usage so that just allows scum time to pivot and not waste any abilities in the np to begin with.

you say you’re emotional cause you’ve waited so long to play but we all have we all have and you have been detrimental to town by your thread play we’ve wasted so much time as a collective going back n forth with you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fucking cowardly little bitch told you he'd try and off me
no you said id try to night kill you, don't change your wording. trying to lynch you is different

altho tbf im trying to see how viable ur wagon is as i dont understand how r u getting strong town read from, all your pushes r allegedly non mafia from what i see

Status
Not open for further replies.