Status
Not open for further replies.
no you said id try to night kill you, don't change your wording. trying to lynch you is different

altho tbf im trying to see how viable ur wagon is as i dont understand how r u getting strong town read from, all your pushes r allegedly non mafia from what i see
Go to sleep, I can tell from the other side of the planet that you are clapped out bad

no you said id try to night kill you, don't change your wording. trying to lynch you is different

altho tbf im trying to see how viable ur wagon is as i dont understand how r u getting strong town read from, all your pushes r allegedly non mafia from what i see
No you said "cap" me. That means shoot

Emil

Certified Memelord
im gonna need someone rational for this though, because i have invested exactly 0 stocks in building up a credibility and a sheep base for myself this game, me going against ultra likely gonna result in my defeat so i might have to claim

b4 then, can someone who properly knows ultra santiy check me on why they think he is town, @Ratchet interested in ur take the most

im gonna need someone rational for this though, because i have invested exactly 0 stocks in building up a credibility and a sheep base for myself this game, me going against ultra likely gonna result in my defeat so i might have to claim

b4 then, can someone who properly knows ultra santiy check me on why they think he is town, @Ratchet interested in ur take the most
Nice damage control

Status
Not open for further replies.