Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi give me a quick explanation of Flower since she is sleeping.

She claimed town, claimed Pro-town indie and then claimed Town again??? That is what I understood.

Fill in the context of each of those for me with her reasonings for each and which claim is actually true to your understanding.
could be her passive evolving. not familiar with character.

If she believe she town, she says pro if her ability fit in line with town and helping. Also she can't be neighbored like me. would scum reject chat? find odd me and her have that.

They said she had devil, theory becoming scum- by people pushing her lynch/convert.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
k as for claim, im Zatch Bell

my role is filled with passives, i have only one active that i can use, the rest only my bookkeeper can

my main passive is i get one spellbook ability each cycle. i have one unlocked starting day 1

the only active ability i can use is bookkeeper. i give all my unlocked active abilities to a player, they essentially control my role. i cannot take any other actions

michelle currently is my bookkeeper

if you are town and reading this, trust me and vote ultra. i am very confident he is scum

Sticking to Flowa

my role is filled with passives, i have only one active that i can use, the rest only my bookkeeper can

my main passive is i get one spellbook ability each cycle. i have one unlocked starting day 1

the only active ability i can use is bookkeeper. i give all my unlocked active abilities to a player, they essentially control my role. i cannot take any other actions

if you are town and reading this, trust me and vote ultra. i am very confident he is scum

so michelle can confirm u?

Zemmi

GodMommie
could be her passive evolving. not familiar with character.

If she believe she town, she says pro if her ability fit in line with town and helping. Also she can't be neighbored like me. would scum reject chat? find odd me and her have that.

They said she had devil, theory becoming scum- by people pushing her lynch/convert.
But she said she would flip town. Which is what I want clarification on because I'm struggling here to wrap my head around it.

This matches what I have deduced

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi i picked michelle because she was my first town read ever since i entered thread and i thought she was less likely to die early, and is a reasonable poster to make good use of my abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.