Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I agree that ekko fumbled the ball real hard, but flower lied in so many accounts, it's not even funny anymore. Ekko fate is almost sealed, I don't think players would lynch flower here next DP. Despite how many times she fumbled so bad and lied. Plus, really don't wanna see another 200+ posts of her screaming from the top of her lung that everyone is an idiot and we have to follow her reads. Too much derail.

>she says she is pr town indie
>then she says she is townie
>then says she will come back as the devil to kill us all.
>hopping into different wagons to save her life, not caring who she lynches.
>anyone who looks her way is scum.

enough is enough.
im conflicted

just to prove that he's a liar, these are posts of me building up to wanting to lynch ultra that i said before the cap post

matter of fact, on one of them i literally say "cap ultra" in another post

mass tagging again because i think this is important and should be considered by everyone voting me

i'll do one more mass tag with my claim

Why don't you look at this situation objectively?

This isn't Ultra vs you right now. It's you vs Flower. Because you two are the top lynch wagons.

You need to show why you are a worse lynch choice than the person you moved off of to go after Ultra.

Flower has already claimed, and had an ability confirmed by Indigo. So what do you have that measures up to that if you refuse to claim?

Emil

Certified Memelord
k as for claim, im Zatch Bell

my role is filled with passives, i have only one active that i can use, the rest only my bookkeeper can

my main passive is i get one spellbook ability each cycle. i have one unlocked starting day 1

the only active ability i can use is bookkeeper. i give all my unlocked active abilities to a player, they essentially control my role. i cannot take any other actions

michelle currently is my bookkeeper

if you are town and reading this, trust me and vote ultra. i am very confident he is scum

Saber

King of Knights

my role is filled with passives, i have only one active that i can use, the rest only my bookkeeper can

my main passive is i get one spellbook ability each cycle. i have one unlocked starting day 1

the only active ability i can use is bookkeeper. i give all my unlocked active abilities to a player, they essentially control my role. i cannot take any other actions

if you are town and reading this, trust me and vote ultra. i am very confident he is scum

why michelle?

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Naomi give me a quick explanation of Flower since she is sleeping.

She claimed town, claimed Pro-town indie and then claimed Town again??? That is what I understood.

Fill in the context of each of those for me with her reasonings for each and which claim is actually true to your understanding.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Interesting

@Michelle Do you confirm you are indeed the keeper of her book?

I literally don't have the time to digest this, sticking with my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.