Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Emil you’re wording is a little rough when I first glanced it looked like you were talking about thread, but in the reread it genuinely reads like you are talking to your mates, not to mention the failed kill just happened is quite damning.

it’s best if you full claim.

no bs I really hate to watch this cycle veer away from cypher but you botched it.

on an angle shooting standpoint at least we can see your mates are also active rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Since you know when you have said it can you go find somewhere on here you used it? TAC is lame and I can't search 3 letter words.
sure, took me exactly 2 seconds to find this from a town game of mine
https://onelastforum.com/threads/bleach-mafia-prod-test-game.5237/post-487989&referrer=244

the post:
aight i dont need to continue this further then, that explains everything

i dont think it's OLU, but im not gonna defend him. if town wants to cap him feel free to

the use of the word cap here is clearly lynch because OLU (AM) was been voted for lynch and the game was purely vanilla game, i.e there r no vigs

this should confirm that i did not slip, and i think people that are familiar with me and are still pushing that narrative need to be looked at, generally speaking

think of it in reverse

right now shes telling mafia dont waste your shots in the void, just factional kill for free!
A faction kill is an action and gets stopped, too, you clown.
hosts confirmed that factional kills r considered as actions

know what guys maybe we cap ultra
Order of events. Wonder why Emil asked the host...

Some people are playing very "dumb" to get a different lynch

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
In a game I watched @Juliet purposely act like she was talking in scum chat in the thread to save one of her scum buddies. Honestly one of the coolest plays I ever saw.
I was thinking this angle as well flower was really about to get lynched.

the game cyph and I won together we went at each other in game thread and fooled everyone and ran the entire game to our own liking after they town read me and was “cleared”

https://onelastforum.com/threads/bleach-mafia-prod-test-game.5237/post-487989&referrer=244

the post:

the use of the word cap here is clearly lynch because OLU (AM) was been voted for lynch and the game was purely vanilla game, i.e there r no vigs

this should confirm that i did not slip, and i think people that are familiar with me and are still pushing that narrative need to be looked at, generally speaking

Tagging 50 people to convince them you use the word

Conveniently didn't mention the fact that there was 0 buildup or explanation as to why you would want to suddenly lynch me lol

the post:

Claim Kekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not really liking ratchet's general absence when his town reads r pushed. i think my read on him is due for some revision tbh. sure he might be busy and id like to give some good faith but keep that in mind

i think ultra and watson has a decent equity, the remaining scum in that team is probably someone on lower end of activity right now

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tagging 50 people to convince them you use the word

Conveniently didn't mention the fact that there was 0 buildup or explanation as to why you would want to suddenly lynch me lol
you're lying again. just before that post i asked why is everyone town reading ultra

Zemmi

GodMommie

the post:

Thank you. Any time I have ever heard the word cap, it had nothing to do with lynch.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.