Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kek it’s alright man I posted in game thread instead of scum chat at least yours was at the start and not the night before you were about to win.

but you’re a fucking idiot lmfao

you had a weak mech on you, i don't. im not under the same need to claim. you did because people were suspicious of your abilities since you didnt wanna share them

i also think your read list was pretty lackluster so i was okay with your claim. xenos didnt make an effort to get a read list from me, he straight up jumped to the claim.
I had absolutely no mech on me, I simply refused to give a person I had scum lean at a time any copy of my abilities.

I mean, there is a good damn reason why you probably would need to claim kekko, people are not asking you to claim for no reason, there is a very good chance you fat fingered your scum chat into the thread.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had absolutely no mech on me, I simply refused to give a person I had scum lean at a time any copy of my abilities.

I mean, there is a good damn reason why you probably would need to claim kekko, people are not asking you to claim for no reason, there is a very good chance you fat fingered your scum chat into the thread.
yeah i understand, im saying i didnt immediately asked you to claim. i gave you a chance to read back, iso, look at your wagon and form a read list. i said im eagerly waiting for it because that was the content i wanted to read you from

i didnt like what you came up with so i demanded a claim. my point here is xenos is demanding a claim under the pretense of "need something to work with" when he hasnt even scratched the surface regarding my actual thread content right now. that's the annoying part

yeah i understand, im saying i didnt immediately asked you to claim. i gave you a chance to read back, iso, look at your wagon and form a read list. i said im eagerly waiting for it because that was the content i wanted to read you from

i didnt like what you came up with so i demanded a claim. my point here is xenos is demanding a claim under the pretense of "need something to work with" when he hasnt even scratched the surface regarding my actual thread content right now. that's the annoying part
Sure, but we only have 30 minute left to the end of this DP my guy. So you don't have the luxury to do anything but claim quite frankly.

A bit of context leading to that post

My two cents on this is why would scum Ekko say to cap Ultra if factional kills are confirmed to be stopped?

Though tbh the use of cap is a tad strange to use in reference to lynching someone
Too mad to sleep right now.

Scum have extra kills this game for sure. If they want to kill somebody and confirmed faction kills are actions they would get their extra kill off during the day instead of faction killing the threat to them at night. And there was a kill shot on the WU around the time he said this.

You're welcome.

Now I sleep for real.

Somebody bring me back please.

Sure, but we only have 30 minute left to the end of this DP my guy. So you don't have the luxury to do anything but claim quite frankly.
and let's not forget you dropped your vote on me the moment you saw my post, and didn't seem to give two fucks, let's be real. You didn't even attempt to read me. You merely brushed me as scum and said I have no good posts, when you made absolutely zero posts in the game to make you even look townie.

you have my posts to work with, this shit tilts me too much. are you allergic to working with actual non mechanical content bro
Your recent posts talking to Ultra just read to me as a lot of "No U". You don't have a solid argument against him.

I don't think asking for a claim is unreasonable when just about everyone else who's been under major suspicion up to this point has given info about their role in response.

Status
Not open for further replies.