Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
think of it in reverse

right now shes telling mafia dont waste your shots in the void, just factional kill for free!
A faction kill is an action and gets stopped, too, you clown.
hosts confirmed that factional kills r considered as actions

know what guys maybe we cap ultra
A bit of context leading to that post

My two cents on this is why would scum Ekko say to cap Ultra if factional kills are confirmed to be stopped?

Though tbh the use of cap is a tad strange to use in reference to lynching someone

Emil

Certified Memelord
weren't you pinging me wanting to know my role and telling me to just claim? but now when it comes to you, it tilts you?
you had a weak mech on you, i don't. im not under the same need to claim. you did because people were suspicious of your abilities since you didnt wanna share them

i also think your read list was pretty lackluster so i was okay with your claim. xenos didnt make an effort to get a read list from me, he straight up jumped to the claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A bit of context leading to that post

My two cents on this is why would scum Ekko say to cap Ultra if factional kills are confirmed to be stopped?

Though tbh the use of cap is a tad strange to use in reference to lynching someone
ultra knows i use cap for lynch, he's scum. hes too far gone into this wagon to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.