Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
she claimed town then pro indoe town now she says she is only town.
it looks like she's gonna be the one to flip at the end, so we'll see what she really is. I just dont think she's scum and I dont agree with Soul's assessment that there can only be one pro-town indie in a game this big. There is definitely room for two of them, especially if Flower can jump alignments on certain conditions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
wats vc right now? im gonna be forced to self pres because i trust myself more than flower. are votes locked or not?

vote lynch flower

stop being pussies, vote ultra or just lynch me tbh

although lynching flower is definitely gonna be funny. i still have my doubts about her but its worth confirming her ability first
I don't see ultra scum.

Michelle not confirmed, so you basically gave your role to potential skoom.

oh since when have you scum read me and please elaborate how this is wifom naomi
you guys are gonna double down, because flower was emotional. it's her own fault for getting lynched.

even when she shared her abilities and whats she gonna do. scum flower like chaos.

not sharing info.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
it looks like she's gonna be the one to flip at the end, so we'll see what she really is. I just dont think she's scum and I dont agree with Soul's assessment that there can only be one pro-town indie in a game this big. There is definitely room for two of them, especially if Flower can jump alignments on certain conditions.
my own reasoning doesnt rely on SKs assessment i dont believe that either for this scale of game but i also dont trust a blantant liar who dint lie just once but the entirety of the phase.

I mean if Michelle got kekkos book the first thing I would do is test it. Not talking about her abilities
Agreed that it does seem odd how she did not question whatever she got from ekko.

Well, I think she is scummy anyways. Even when she came back to the thread, all she cared about is my read on her and if it has changed.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Emil question

Does your role work like in the series where if the book is destroyed you're destroyed along with it

Meaning Michelle could theoretically kill you at any time?

she really logged off confident kek was going to get lynched lol

if she is the lynch today that would be the funniest thing to watch her reaction lol
I'm too mad to sleep. It's oh so funny hurting somebody by doing a thing to them they absolutely hate when they are obviously innocent.

@Ultra I'm Town btw, not an Indie. Please respect my legacy. Fuck those guys up.

Status
Not open for further replies.