Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this thrown around a bit lately, but a quick ISO of Watson didnt really give me an idea why.

Is it something that happened earlier in the day ?
You should read this conversation and make a read yourself, starts around here, to sum it up she looks scummy for a lot of people after this discussion
Appeal to Emotion - Like Mango before her, Watson toxifies the argument by making it about the personal offence she takes to it. She then uses this as an excuse to not engage with the suspicion of her wholesale.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i thought day ended on :00

u think ur brother has been playing townie?
he has had pretty awful reads
I already said he's never been this active and most certainly is in an anti scum behavior (he trolls more than anything as scum). Something is up but I don't know what. No where near a d1 lynch candidate in a 50 person game.

I love the way he has played and would love to see him play like it more often

Now as to his motivations for the playstyle, that is unclear to this point

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Shot in dark Vote Lynch Pot Goblin

I already said he's never been this active and most certainly is in an anti scum behavior (he trolls more than anything as scum). Something is up but I don't know what. No where near a d1 lynch candidate in a 50 person game.

I love the way he has played and would love to see him play like it more often

Now as to his motivations for the playstyle, that is unclear to this point
u think he isnt trolling? i feel his reads r kinda troll

I'm too mad to sleep. It's oh so funny hurting somebody by doing a thing to them they absolutely hate when they are obviously innocent.

@Ultra I'm Town btw, not an Indie. Please respect my legacy. Fuck those guys up.
Girl, if you flip town, I swear to god I will personally go to hell and finish you off myself. If the allegations are true and by some miracle you do flip town, you should be revived if whatever odd said holds any merit, but holy shit this is just bad.

Imagine defending yourself nonstop as an indie and saying i am outed scum for cc'ing your damn 'pro townie indie' claim and now when things are about to kick off. You say you are townie? who in their right mind would lie about being an indie when they are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.