Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you guys are gonna double down, because flower was emotional. it's her own fault for getting lynched.

even when she shared her abilities and whats she gonna do. scum flower like chaos.

not sharing info.
double down on what exaclty?

emotion has nothing to do with lying not once and not twice byt mulitple times throughout the phase, i do not have any sympathy for her being unable to control her own emotions.

it is entirely her own fault for getting lynched, no one is on thi lynch cause of me or SK, hell half the active players are against SK, so dont come in here trying to blame others for her own lynch. every lynch in every game is due to the player set up to the gallows she had over 24h to just be honest with us instead she got indigo outed made chuck waste a strong ability just so she can be "cleared" what gain does that actually give town?

ill be clear again idc for flowers threats whats she going to do spite us, be a hypocrite after sitting in here and crying haf the phase and just do everythign shes against.

the info she shared wa muddled with lies to begin with i cant trust her, she got emotional cussed me out called me a dumbass, refered to me as luugen, said i was braindead and a plethora of other words when all i said her being on council was going to be detrimental for town, i even removed myself from the game and guess what naomi she continued to talk shit and slander me did you say anything to her or indigo for that matter no so kindly stfu here. i like you and never had an issue with you but this is just annoying at this point trying to make excuses for her rudeness and emotional outburst is fucking old shes done this since Oro Jackson days, she shouldnt play the game if she cant handle the stress, she shouldnt be enabled to continue with her self pity partying where it leads to her game throwing.

Girl, if you flip town, I swear to god I will personally go to hell and finish you off myself. If the allegations are true and by some miracle you do flip town, you should be revived if whatever odd said holds any merit, but holy shit this is just bad.

Imagine defending yourself nonstop as an indie and saying i am outed scum for cc'ing your damn 'pro townie indie' claim and now when things are about to kick off. You say you are townie? who in their right mind would lie about being an indie when they are town?
fake concern.

Emil

Certified Memelord
gonna throw a wild name out there but lanji can be scum

also this is one thing i hate on this site as opposed to OLF. day 1 is always the same people being discussed. it gets very fken tiring and explains the garbage town wintrate. town only wins when the people that always get discussed day 1 actually end up rolling scum. its luck not skilled

gonna throw a wild name out there but lanji can be scum

also this is one thing i hate on this site as opposed to OLF. day 1 is always the same people being discussed. it gets very fken tiring and explains the garbage town wintrate. town only wins when the people that always get discussed day 1 actually end up rolling scum. its luck not skilled
What do your actives do

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm too mad to sleep. It's oh so funny hurting somebody by doing a thing to them they absolutely hate when they are obviously innocent.

@Ultra I'm Town btw, not an Indie. Please respect my legacy. Fuck those guys up.
what are you innocent from exactly?

you said you were town then that you are protown indie now youre town again that sounds dishonst, not uite innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.