Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
But what about that is scummy? Ratchet in either alignment wouldn't know if Flower is an indie or not. As scum he'd just know they aren't also scum.

It's not TMI to defend Flower taking their word at face value at the time.
he had no reason to go out of his way and hard defend her the way he did.

flower even called him out on it herself.

it is tmi if they are scum....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
bro i dont think i can take this site seriously anymore. there is too much drama, ATE, sheeping, stupid asfk plays, throwing, people intentionally trolling to be funny, and worst of all disgenuous and spiteful townies that thinks its funny at the expense lf others

i used to love this before but everything here triggers me now even when trying to just 4fun the game
Couple years ago mafia used to be fun, then the light heartedness and banter vanished.

bro i dont think i can take this site seriously anymore. there is too much drama, ATE, sheeping, stupid asfk plays, throwing, people intentionally trolling to be funny, and worst of all disgenuous and spiteful townies that think its funny at the expense of others

i used to love this before but everything here triggers me now even when trying to just 4fun the game
Imagine taking this game seriously

bro i dont think i can take this site seriously anymore. there is too much drama, ATE, sheeping, stupid asfk plays, throwing, people intentionally trolling to be funny, and worst of all disgenuous and spiteful townies that think its funny at the expense of others

hmm i would say same but i contributed to drama this game so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.