Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the lie chucklefuck
@Dr. Watson this right here is why what you all did was wrong and fucking awful. I have never cheated and you assholes have no proof by your own admission. You even say my playstyle being different (less inside jokes and mockery) would have resulted in different action...but you give this piece of shit free reign to call me a cheater

And then complain i called something ironic about you this game lmao

@Dr. Watson this right here is why what you all did was wrong and fucking awful. I have never cheated and you assholes have no proof by your own admission. You even say my playstyle being different (less inside jokes and mockery) would have resulted in different action...but you give this piece of shit free reign to call me a cheater

And then complain i called something ironic about you this game lmao
Coincidences happen over long periods of time. Shit can seem weird. If everyone has a different opinion of the scenario it is direct evidence of no cheating and Ultra being a voice in the decision is a pile of shit and you know it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just got spite lynched in a game I have been looking forward to for almost a year now.

And SRMs I love no less.
that is true for my vote tbf

every ounce of my last vote on you was spiteful. every single pixel of it. i want you to be fully aware of that fact

Status
Not open for further replies.