Status
Not open for further replies.
not everyone has free time to read what is essentially the first few chapters of crime and punishment, soul. i catch things live or when i realize ive been tagged
ofc you're likely going to say "don't sign up for faves then"
k
No, just saying that you can read things during the night phase since the DP ended.

I actually enjoy your presence in the game from a playing perspective. But just saying that you cannot expect us to give you fully summary of what is going down.

DP ended, flower got lynched. You have the entire NP to catch up or even skim through it.

Lynch
Timely Death

@Flower / Homura Akemi has been lynched

You are Homura Akemi!

"Repeat. I’ll repeat it for however many times I have to."
[Passive - Aloof Nature] Homura knows that many of the people she meets are going to die, so she tries to avoid getting close to them. She will automatically reject neighbor chats.

[Passive - That Won’t Be Necessary] Homura is a very capable person, she does things alone for the most part. Thus she will reject any helpful abilities targetting her.

[Passive - Time Magician] Due to her ability to manipulate time, Homura's actions always have top priority and she is immune to the effects of time based abilities.
---[Time Distortion]--- Due to the nature of her abilities, Homura's actions cannot be tampered with.

[Active - Deja Vu] Homura's nature means that she has experienced many timelines other than the current one. She will be able to activate this ability to see the next 5 incoming actions and will have the opportunity to stop one of them. [X-Shot]

[Active - Reverse Injury] Homura can use her powers to reverse time in order to heal another player's injuries, healing any status conditions. [X-Shot]

[Active - Summon Weapon] Homura can steal objects and save them for later, granting her an assortment of mundane weaponry she's accumulated through her powers. She has access to the following one shots.
---[Handgun]--- She may choose to shoot a player and destroy all their actives for a phase.
---[Sniper Rifle]--- She may choose to aim at an action in a writeup and destroy it. Cannot target kills.
---[Machine Gun]--- She may choose a player and give them cover fire, she will protect them against all actions targetting them for a phase. Except for kills.

[Active - Purple Barrier] Homura can freeze the molecules around another player, protecting them from harmful actions including kills. [1-Shot]

[Active - Time Freeze] Homura can lock another player in place with her time abilities, roleblocking them. [3-Shot]

[Active - Second Chance] Homura can go back in time to try to do things differently, hoping to change the future. She can go back and redo her actions from a past write-up and try to change events by changing her targets. [2-Shot]

[Active - Time Stop] Homura can render night phase actionless excluding her own actions. [1-Shot] Non-refillable
---[Touch Exception]--- Homura can target another player and grant them immunity to her [Time Stop] as well.

[Active - Devil Homura] Locked.

Day 1 has ended
Night 1 has begun
You have until tomorrow 5 PM EST to submit your actions
I will be sending those that are elligible for the discord chat their links shortly

The Council

The first meeting of the Night Council will begin. Council members, you have 6 hours to discuss who to grant immunity tonight from death.

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion
@TYRANT
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Sallucion
@Yo Tan Wa

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Timely Death

@Flower / Homura Akemi has been lynched

Day 1 has ended
Night 1 has begun
You have until tomorrow 5 PM EST to submit your actions
I will be sending those that are elligible for the discord chat their links shortly

The Council

The first meeting of the Night Council will begin. Council members, you have 6 hours to discuss who to grant immunity tonight from death.

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion
@TYRANT
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Sallucion
@Yo Tan Wa

Why are there so many of ys

Status
Not open for further replies.