Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yo minna san

Although nobody asked (and whoever asked is dead *cough* *cough* Flower) some people already know that I'm an indie.

Now you may think "yeah well Blue is always kawaii indie in Fuji games"

I kid you not when I say that being a kawaii indie is but a recent development in my indie career, as I originally started heavily on the Savage department.

I would like to proudly announce that I returned to my roots.

Now you may be thinking "damn Blue why didn't you say anything on DP1?"

This is indeed a good question. Although I slip when people keep asking me, I don't like very much saying I'm indie on DP1, although some people already figured it out lol

As the people who figured it out thought I was kawaii indie and didn't ask my wincon and stuff, coupled with my unwillingness to shout to the 7 winds about my indie life, I just rolled with it.

Ok boring stuff is out of the way. So the juicy part now. What is my wincon?

Well you probably figured it out but here goes anyway.

There's this list

3 specific roles

1 purple scum

1 blue scum

1 indie

I need to personally release 4 out of these 6 people out of their mortal coil and return them to the embrace of the Goddess, making them meet their Maker so I achieve my wincon.

However

On one of those 3 specific roles, I can apply a partial debuff and it counts for my wincon. This partial debuff won't stop that role from posting, will very much stay alive, can vote plus use its abilities.

I would guess those three specific roles are Town as I have a invest that doesn't work on scums and indies, and only to find those 3 specific roles (host approved). So I would guess they are Town and confirmable by none other than yours truly.

I guess that's that.

So in summary I can kill an indie, 2 scum, and apply the partial debuff on one Town role and everyone lives happily ever after. Easy money right?

That list is truly the embodiment of a neutral indie.

P.S. I shot Mango with Desert Eagles and he's still breathing so I guess he's BP at the very least. On why I didn't mention it earlier it was because of the headache as I mentioned yesterday. The kill is not target specific so as not leave any room to solve using this kill as in, "ok the kill failed so he's not scum" probably. Ah yeah it's a regular killshot btw.

Now if you have any additional question you can ask in @Dr_Professor83 sex undeground dungeo-- *ahem* I mean, in the disc chat.

or here too

1- @AkaneSQ
2- @Flower
3- @Alwaysmind
4- @York
5- @Rej
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Zemmi
8- @Michelle
9- @The Orca
10- @Mr. Reloaded
11- @Adam 🍎
12- @Logiko
13- @Sallucion
14- @Yo Tan Wa
15- @lemon.de
16- @TheAncientCenturion
17- @T-Pein™
18- @Ratchet
19- @Yoho
20- @Natalija
21- @Emil
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Princess Abigail
24- @Ghostface Killa
25- @Charlie
26- @MangoSenpai
27- @Mashiro Blue
28- @Pot Goblin
29- @SoulKiller
30- @Dr. Watson
31- @Apollo
32- @Saber
33- @oddoddfruit
34- @Luka
35- @Lord Melkor
36- @Psylocke
37- @hime
38- @DoflaMihawk
39- @xenos5
40- @BakiDou
41- @BoaHancocksHusband
42- @TYRANT
43- @Indigo
44- @Naomi
45- @Red Night
46- @Worst
47- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
48- @Ultra
49- @Alexis2282AE
50- @Polar Bear

Mashiro Blue

Yo minna san

Although nobody asked (and whoever asked is dead *cough* *cough* Flower) some people already know that I'm an indie.

Now you may think "yeah well Blue is always kawaii indie in Fuji games"

I kid you not when I say that being a kawaii indie is but a recent development in my indie career, as I originally started heavily on the Savage department.

I would like to proudly announce that I returned to my roots.

Now you may be thinking "damn Blue why didn't you say anything on DP1?"

This is indeed a good question. Although I slip when people keep asking me, I don't like very much saying I'm indie on DP1, although some people already figured it out lol

As the people who figured it out thought I was kawaii indie and didn't ask my wincon and stuff, coupled with my unwillingness to shout to the 7 winds about my indie life, I just rolled with it.

Ok boring stuff is out of the way. So the juicy part now. What is my wincon?

Well you probably figured it out but here goes anyway.

There's this list

3 specific roles

1 purple scum

1 blue scum

1 indie

I need to personally release 4 out of these 6 people out of their mortal coil and return them to the embrace of the Goddess, making them meet their Maker so I achieve my wincon.

However

On one of those 3 specific roles, I can apply a partial debuff and it counts for my wincon. This partial debuff won't stop that role from posting, will very much stay alive, can vote plus use its abilities.

I would guess those three specific roles are Town as I have a invest that doesn't work on scums and indies, and only to find those 3 specific roles (host approved). So I would guess they are Town and confirmable by none other than yours truly.

I guess that's that.

So in summary I can kill an indie, 2 scum, and apply the partial debuff on one Town role and everyone lives happily ever after. Easy money right?

That list is truly the embodiment of a neutral indie.

P.S. I shot Mango with Desert Eagles and he's still breathing so I guess he's BP at the very least. On why I didn't mention it earlier it was because of the headache as I mentioned yesterday. The kill is not target specific so as not leave any room to solve using this kill as in, "ok the kill failed so he's not scum" probably. Ah yeah it's a regular killshot btw.

Now if you have any additional question you can ask in @Dr_Professor83 sex undeground dungeo-- *ahem* I mean, in the disc chat.

or here too
Upsie I think the tags didn't work

Mashiro Blue

*ahem*

Since I have a little bit of time on my hands I'll shed this hitman's skin for a sec, take up some glasses and bring forth the Naturopath in me

Have you been feeling out of focus? Anxiety? Depression? Stressed out? Or have you been feeling down with the way life's treating you?

Fret not for Doctor's Blue, a true doc and unlike a certain someone who I can't say the name.

I will now share Some crazy stuff to improve the way you feel (and no, it's not cannabid or meth)

For happiness and a boost to your mood - L-tryphtophan. This is an amino acid which is a percusor to 5-htp which gets converted into Serotonin in your body. 5-htp doesn't exist in food except in the.griffonia simplicifolia seeds gorwn in Africa. Supplementation with 5-htp can be dangerous though as it freely passes the brain barrier. Reccomended dosage - 100 mg per day.

For anxiety - You may try L-theanine which is a conditional amino acid found primarliy in green tea leaves. It calms your brain from racing thoughts and can be taken at sny time of the day as it doesn't have a drowsiness effect like Melatonin.

For improved memory - Brahmi, also called Bacopa monnieri, which has antioxidants that protect your brain cells and is scientifically proved to help with various diseases, including Alzheimer's. A plant traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine.

For sleep - Taurine and/or GABA. GABA receptors are found all around your body and if you take this... boy I assure you this will knock you out faster than a truck isekai'ing you to another world. Cannabis has nothing on it. As for Taurine, it's a semi essential amino acid known mostly to be found in energy drinks. But whatvyou probably don't know is if you takes this by itself it will make you sleep like a baby.

For energy - Black Maca Root. This is a root found in Peru which will boost your energy levels to kingdom come. Pair it with caffeine before workout and you'll be lifting 3x your own weight. This bad boy is said to increase libido too so tread with caution.

That's all for now folks. See you next NP for more tips

Night 1 ends

The ??? Mafia tried to faction kill ???, but it failed

The ??? Mafia tried to faction kill ???, but it failed

Don't Worry Bro I Got This was activated.

Terror Form was activated.

Telepathic Link was used on ???

Rising Hope was used on ???

Search Warrant was used on ???

Person of interest was used on ???

Scope Out was used on ???

Indeed No Doubt was activated

Aymr was used to ultra kill @Alexis2282AE /???

Read Thought was used on ???

Telepathic Message was used on ???

Imposing Force was used on ???

Orche was used on ???

Bareback was used on ???

Body Double was activated

Distraction was used on ???

3 Horse Mahal was used on ???

Facehugger was activated

Hyperfang was used to kill ???, but it failed.

Digging Up Bones was used on ???

Spared From Death was used on @Flower /Homura Akemi, reviving her back into the game.

Blast Breath was used on ???

Genius Inventor was activated

Portal Shenanigans was used on ??? and ???

Hide Nebby was used on ???

Autonomous was activated

Hide Nebby was used on ???

Princess' Blessing was used on ???

Ensnare was used on ???

Photosynthesis was used on ???

Inquisitor was used on ???

Card Blast was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Live Saving Procedure was used on ???

Seething Takedown was used on ???