Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
mango is the one behind the sex chat and he was weirdly deceptive abt it
there is a good chance it could be bad, we dont know for sure since he refused to claim last night
we should throw some votes there
how was that found out by him or ?

anything useful we should know that also came from chat?
Vote Lynch Mango

But I don't know how you guys ignored @The Orca claim last night. @Emil not giving it attention bothered me most.
i didnt see you can you share port

thoughts on blue?

I really want to respond to this, but my goodness, you're either purposefully twisting my words completely, or you're simply not comprehending what I've been telling you.

But I really have to get back to work, I type at snail speed on the phone, so I've already spent way more time than I intended
seems he's really prioritizing defending himself VS doing something that moves the thread along here. bad look

Zemmi

GodMommie
how was that found out by him or ?

anything useful we should know that also came from chat?

i didnt see you can you share port

thoughts on blue?
It was in Mangos discord chat. He claims to be the host. At the end we all got PM'd a picture, but he wouldn't claim anything, not even alignment. To go with what he said the day before when he said he was going to act like an indie in the game thread.

Orca claimed indie as well but wouldn't tell me anything about it. Basically, no one else even questioned him, which blows my mind.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Most mafia players don't read OP anymore and just play mafia. Or am I the only one?
what i meant is that there's a bunch of people on the forum rn waiting for OP spoilers, so it slows it down

WorstGen gets a shit ton of activity here, because Lance / Redon posts spoilers here on Weds.

Status
Not open for further replies.