Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What did people say he did?

Those three are not participating very much. What about the active players, any scum there in your eyes?
Something about him revealing he was the one behind the chat but not giving up his alignment

Of the active players so far the most suspicious for me is

Naomi- mostly because she seems hyper focused on Soul which I find strange almost has if his lynch would boost her some how

Ekko- claimed Zatch Bell and says Michelle basically has power over her, my thought process is its a scum role that allows her to give anyone power If Ekko flips scum it'll paint Michelle in a bad light and may lead to a mislynch even if Michelle is town

Out side those two no one really stood out to me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright, I’ll be brief here.

Pot somewhat improved my impression of him in the council last night. I think his way of playing and answering *fuck all* is extremely anti town, but I can give him one more day. Council is easy to fake by just reading out obvious townies, but hopefully today he gets useful @Pot Goblin

Councilman TACy is town obviously.

Now, nothingburger players: Yoho - saying whatever fits the flow of the thread, xenos (??????), Baki Baku whatever - what did he even post in those 70 posts?

Those ISOs are all bad. Any scum reads and reasons? @xenos5 @BakiDou @Yoho

Pretty sure Watson is scum at this point, I don’t see her usual tinfoils. But she has a cute cat, so all is forgiven.

I feel like Ultra’s presence has somewhat diminished, but he has a cute cat. Ratchet too, minus the cat.

Soul I wouldn’t mind if someone killed right now so that we don’t waste another phase on him. Only thing I can think to his benefit is claiming pro town indie AFTER Flowa. Can appreciate the crazy move, I still lean scum though.

Was this brief?

Haha and Kekko playing his best game in a while - not annoying, not bad opinions. Which might be a red flag towards being scum ~

And also - not that I think you would - don’t target me with positive actions. My character doesn’t accept them.

aint that a cute post nat, where you going stay here!

Something about him revealing he was the one behind the chat but not giving up his alignment

Of the active players so far the most suspicious for me is

Naomi- mostly because she seems hyper focused on Soul which I find strange almost has if his lynch would boost her some how

Ekko- claimed Zatch Bell and says Michelle basically has power over her, my thought process is its a scum role that allows her to give anyone power If Ekko flips scum it'll paint Michelle in a bad light and may lead to a mislynch even if Michelle is town

Out side those two no one really stood out to me
holy crap, this is new to me.

even though am confirmed.

based
also i dont believe u guys r cheating, they done u dirty
I dont want to get into some of it obviously, but might be relevant read wise here...but maybe that's what causes some frustrations with others. I dont care to read Polar earlier (D1s usually) because I believe he can't hold up as scum the longer the game goes. So it comes off as i think he is town and most of the time id say he is. Maybe just maybe I actually use that read with some others as well and maybe just maybe that irks some people cause on Polar it appears different. It is highly effective and accurate on all parties i use it on. Some players need pressure to break or get a read, others you can just read their game in general as it moves along. I do also say crazy stuff to entertain myself. People can take that the wrong way. Heck apparently my play style is harsh to some and funny/light to others.. I digress lol

Back to Polar. Just watch his posts and intent. Some things may pop up one way or the other and his solving intention tells the story in some capacity over time. Its not hard imo. Ignore reading him early, stay calm, let things unfold, have patience, get a read on the board as a whole and then see what is going on. Certain things can change that obviously but that is what it is outside of deeper more detailed reads

I'm also not gonna lie. Its helps with my fun to have at least 1 person that likes me and will post on D1s with me

Status
Not open for further replies.