Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Who used an Ultra kill on Alexis btw lmao
Quite a bit more than I was expecting when I wanted them vigged
Shame the flip was janitored though, I hope we have someone to reveal that
no need to reveal if there isnt any info to gain regardless if they were town/scum their reveal would lead to anything they were afk most of cycle

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Because of my character.

Donโ€™t make me waste posts on irrelevant shit :josad:

To make it not wasteful: I got 50 karma last night. Zero idea what that means.

Donโ€™t you worry, Iโ€™m watching you like the eye of Sauron.
Is there a way to get rid of the limit or are you cursed to forever have a 10 post limit

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I dont want to get into some of it obviously, but might be relevant read wise here...but maybe that's what causes some frustrations with others. I dont care to read Polar earlier (D1s usually) because I believe he can't hold up as scum the longer the game goes. So it comes off as i think he is town and most of the time id say he is. Maybe just maybe I actually use that read with some others as well and maybe just maybe that irks some people cause on Polar it appears different. It is highly effective and accurate on all parties i use it on. Some players need pressure to break or get a read, others you can just read their game in general as it moves along. I do also say crazy stuff to entertain myself. People can take that the wrong way. Heck apparently my play style is harsh to some and funny/light to others.. I digress lol

Back to Polar. Just watch his posts and intent. Some things may pop up one way or the other and his solving intention tells the story in some capacity over time. Its not hard imo. Ignore reading him early, stay calm, let things unfold, have patience, get a read on the board as a whole and then see what is going on. Certain things can change that obviously but that is what it is outside of deeper more detailed reads

I'm also not gonna lie. Its helps with my fun to have at least 1 person that likes me and will post on D1s with me
If it means anything I like you and polar both from what I interacted with y'all so far.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
I think it was Blue trying to Ultra kill SoulKiller.

Soul used Tardis on two ???, probably bus drove himself.
why dont you just ask blue what he did instead of trying to frame SK for every action, first naomi with the gaunlet even though thats bekys flavor...

ffs can you use some common sense for once?

Based on what I have seen so far, I would like to go with @Mr. Reloaded.

Vote Lynch Reloaded

I feel he's flying under the radar and based on my experience of playing with him, that's how he plays as scum.

Also, there is one more reason

#downwithfurries

:hihihi:
i need sleep or something lol
saw the "Re" at the start of ur username and assumed u were reloaded when reading
made for a confusing ass post

Status
Not open for further replies.